Chris Paul enters COVID Protocol

JCSunsfan

Reaction score
No what I am saying is that I have not seen the media or the NBA confirm what date he entered protocol or tested positive. It’s all speculation.
Random test on Monday probably late in the day. Results come in on Tuesday. Team takes a few hours to assess and announces early Wednesday morning.

That seems the logical timeline, but I am just guessing.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Random test on Monday probably late in the day. Results come in on Tuesday. Team takes a few hours to assess and announces early Wednesday morning.

Yep. Seems like a logical assumption.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Makes sense but I would had him test again Tuesday hoping for the first negative.

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
it was Matt Barnes who talked directly to Chris Paul. You really can’t get better verification than that. 3:30 mark on the video.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

It's nice to hear someone come flat out and say it even if it is unofficial. There is also a cardiac testing period that can take up to 48 hours after two negative tests before a player returns to play.

Let's hope no one else tests positive.

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was either Jackson or Legler who said he contacted CP3 and confirmed he had been vaccinated. So either Paul or one of those guys is lying if he hasn’t.

I don't think it's this at all. Everything is unofficial unless Chris Paul releases his medical information.

ProdigalSun

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It's nice to hear someone come flat out and say it even if it is unofficial. There is also a cardiac testing period that can take up to 48 hours after two negative tests before a player returns to play.

Let's hope no one else tests positive.

Isn’t there are a cardiologist on this forum…lets get this moving along already

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netsnjkidd