Chris Paul enters COVID Protocol

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The upshot is that if Clippers win two of next three without Kawhi, their confidence (and more importantly, form) will be extremely high, and there is also a chance Kawhi plays all or part of the WCF.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i'm just chuckling to myself right now. this is some cosmic comic tragedy.

Nothing has happened yet.

This is pretty defeatist thinking IMO.

Utah is playing 2 more games minimum, with the way stars are dropping like flies the situation could change tonight.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The upshot is that if Clippers win two of next three without Kawhi, their confidence (and more importantly, form) will be extremely high, and there is also a chance Kawhi plays all or part of the WCF.

Not if the reports that they are worried it is ACL related are true.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

By the way aren't you the guy that said the suns would slaughter the Clips?

Now without Kawhi you are suddenly worried about them?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
There are always different ways of looking at things. My thought if the Suns are going to lose a game I prefer it to be on the road. Of course they would have to steal a win on the road, if it's the Jazz, sometime during the series.
I understand that. It’s just losing a game due to Covid is just a net bad. There’s really no silver lining to it.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Suns are gonna be ok. CP3 will most likely play imo.
If he doesn't somebody WILL step up.
Yup if worst comes to worst.... have faith in payne he is aballer attacks rim heavil just paul leadership will be desperately missed if unavailable few gms

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
By the way aren't you the guy that said the suns would slaughter the Clips?

Now without Kawhi you are suddenly worried about them?

Are you not aware that Paul is in COVID protocol? He was the best player in the NBA in the conference Semis.

If you can’t keep up, don’t try.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I understand that. It’s just losing a game due to Covid is just a net bad. There’s really no silver lining to it.

It is kind of unrealistic to not expect something bad to happen in a deep playoff run. If the worst thing that happens is we lose chris for a couple games we should be able to overcome it if we are worthy of winning the title.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the insider report they just read on KTAR is accurate low viral load means he is still positive. Likely why they are waiting until Saturday for the next update. Possibly giving him time for two negative tests?

my question wasn't meant to be taken serious Covert.:D

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Are you not aware that Paul is in COVID protocol? He was the best player in the NBA in the conference Semis.

If you can’t keep up, don’t try.

Well aware. Kawhi is at least as important to clips as Paul is to the suns IMO. But even if you think Paul is more important to the Suns a slaughter with Paul suggests, they should still be able to eake out wins without him.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just looked up “viral load” on Google.. I do not recommend it at work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hehe... someone had to make the viral load joke. it was just sitting there waiting to come out.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Well aware. Kawhi is at least as important to clips as Paul is to the suns IMO. But even if you think Paul is more important to the Suns a slaughter with Paul suggests, they should still be able to eake out wins without him.

I disagree that Kawhi is as important to Clippers, as Paul is to Suns, when we are taking about deep playoff runs. Clippers have a lot more playoff experience, especially among guys that handle the ball, and the Suns do not have a single ball-handler with playoff experience other than Paul.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Honestly guys I don’t see what the big deal is about. Its not like we are going into the WCF against fully healthy teams. If we were going against a healthy Clipps or Jazz yea I would be worried. It would be nice to go into it well rested and with all of our players but even without CP3 I think we can win the series against either teams.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brian Windhorst on Arizzona Sports thinks Chris Paul tested positive on Monday and to count on 10 days.

I hope he is wrong on this one.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brian Windhorst thinks Chris Paul tested positive on Monday and to count on 10 days.

I hope he is wrong on this one.

yeah... I don’t know how people keep coming up with a week or possibly earlier.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
yeah... I don’t know how people keep coming up with a week or possibly earlier.
It's 10 days or consecutive negative tests from what I understand. That's just what I got from the link posted earlier, but maybe I'm misinterpreting?

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It is pretty sad that literally no one knows how this works apparently.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Somewhere in Phoenix Cam Payne has a *****.

This could be his chance to prove to the world once and for all.

That he's a pretty ok...kinda good backup PG.