Chris Dishman Reviews Old School

Jim O

Reaction score
http://www.azcardinals.com/fanzone/critic.php?showreview=21

Chris Dishman Reviews Old School

Starring Luke Wilson, Will Ferrell, Vince Vaughn, Jeremy Piven, Ellen Pompeo, Juliette Lewis, Leah Remini, Elisa Cuthbert, Craig Kilborn, Artie Lange, Terry Reeves, Sarah Shahi
Director(s) Todd Phillips
Studio DreamWorks
Rating: R

Dishman’s Summary

This movie is about three middle aged guys who take a mid-life crisis to extreme. They try to relive there glory days by moving close to a college campus and starting up a frat house. This isn't your typical frat house you see in college though. Its members are your average to below averages Joe's. Soon after the frat house takes off, problems arise that have to be dealt with.

Dishman’s Take

This is one of the funniest movies that I have seen in a long time.
Will Farrel is hillarious in this movie. His physical comedic role in this movie is what we have grown to love when he was doing SNL. Apart from Ferrel, this movie does have a ton of cameos from people such as Snoop Dogg, Craig Kilborn, and Stiffler from American Pie. They all play a big part in making this an instant classic.

Dishman’s Rating: TOUCHDOWN

I score this a Touchdown for sure. If you liked movies like Dumb and Dumber, Animal House, and Tommy Boy, you will love Old School. So get up, turn off your computer and go watch it now.

Is that Elvis?

Attachments

• dishman.jpg
    dishman.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,048

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
Man I haven't seen mutton chops like like that since the guy on the Sac Kings...

OP
OP
Jim O

Jim O

Reaction score
Yoooooouuuuu haaaaaavvvve aaaaaaaaa daaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrt innnn yoooour neck!