Chiefs/Lions Opening night game thread

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was very questionable. As was what Campbell did on the series before.

Yep but if you win I guess in the end it's a good decision?

But still can't believe he didn't punt

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was very questionable.
I think Reid’s decision was even worse than Campbell’s especially with three timeouts in the two minute warning…. I can see Campbell’s line of thought. We’re on their side of the field. Let’s end this while we’re on the road and an under dog. Still dumb though.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eh… on the road, with a chance to go for the kill and a D playing well, I didn’t have a problem with what Campbell did with Mahommes on the other side of the field.
I didn't like the 3rd down call. But, it all worked out.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Dan Campbell is the new Arians for media.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Reid’s decision was even worse than Campbell’s especially with three timeouts in the two minute warning…. I can see Campbell’s line of thought. We’re on their side of the field. Let’s end this while we’re on the road and an under dog. Still dumb though.
Oh, I agree. Reid going for it on 4th and 25 was one of the worst decisions he has ever made IMO.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really like the Lions OC, it might look boring but he's so creative in the run game. Give him a QB I think he'd be really good but he's making the best of what he has.

I thought they were crazy to trade the TE to the Vikings last year but now I see why, he's a good receiver but a bad blocker and they knew they were a run first team so they moved him.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I really like the Lions OC, it might look boring but he's so creative in the run game. Give him a QB I think he'd be really good but he's making the best of what he has.

I thought they were crazy to trade the TE to the Vikings last year but now I see why, he's a good receiver but a bad blocker and they knew they were a run first team so they moved him.
Give him Dobbs and they're unstoppable.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison