Chase Edmonds

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Awesome mix it up rb to go with power conor!!

Lol this roster is very well put together in most areas

Goooooooo cards 4 0

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Chase Edmunds was on another team I'd be wanting him on the Cardinals. He has that quick burst and the ability to pick up yards.

Having power and speed in the backfield at running back along with a quarterback that can pass and run is a nice combination.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Chase Edmunds was on another team I'd be wanting him on the Cardinals. He has that quick burst and the ability to pick up yards.

Having power and speed in the backfield at running back along with a quarterback that can pass and run is a nice combination.
Kind of like how mohsert is the 49ers he is scary fast

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Ya know Smelly, I would prefer to see the rpo completely disappear from our offense. I don’t want defenses thinking about Kyler running either.... want them to totally forget about it. Kyler Murray is a pocket passer... get that on GMFB and get everyone saying it. That way defenses have to play us honest and when he does run it will be there.
I’m not saying abandon the run, just go traditional with it. We have the backs to mount a running game without trickery.. I liked the way Kyler used his legs yesterday. He bought himself time to throw.... he got his receivers time to get open... and when there was nothing else he scooted for a few yards. It was nearly perfect.
yes we have had more of the rb handoff or pass option, Kyler is pretty slick with the ball, doesn’t get talked about a lot, but yea we got tv camera gods view and still hard to see who has the pig. Don’t remember any planned QB runs in this one? but these are some damn good run defenses we are facing. 9ers coming up, then Cleveland.
agree, just that 16 yard run by chase opened things up, may need a QB run pass option once a game to keep them guessing.