Charlie Sheen

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No rational person putting on an act could be so credibly unhinged. Combine that with the gaunt "face of death" and the frantic personality, and no one's going to convince me he's anything other than a bi-polar coke head.

agreed. dude looks like every meth/coke-head friend i knew at UCSB. guy is binged out of control.

Passepartout

July 4th Fireworks
Reaction score
It will take like forever to get his career on track. So many chances given to him. As he blew all of them. Safe but true!

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It will take like forever to get his career on track. So many chances given to him. As he blew all of them. Safe but true!

Regardless of what he's like in real life, he's a very likable actor. IF he can get his life on track before he does too much more damage he can still reclaim his career. I don't think it's going to happen though. He's pretty near rock bottom but he seems determined to hit it and just keep going lower.

Steve

Last edited:

Mathew81

Whatever
Reaction score
Q: How much cocaine did Charlie Sheen do?

A: Enough to kill two and a half men

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll say this: If Charlie Sheen has some kind of epiphany and turns it around, his redemption will be hailed worldwide as some kind of miracle.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'll say this: If Charlie Sheen has some kind of epiphany and turns it around, his redemption will be hailed worldwide as some kind of miracle.

His dad, Martin, credits his sobriety to his Catholicism. And to having a personal epiphany about the need to turn his life around.

I'm very sure Martin has said more than one prayer for his son but Charlie is seriously mentally ill. Charlie wouldn't have an epiphany he'd have a miraculous healing.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Does anyone remember this?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/twenty-minutes-with-the-president.html

Charlie is well Charlie.

Our technology allows you more intimate looks into a public person than ever before, those looks can at some times be bewildering to say the least.

Like the youtube of the guy passing out where the whole class starts texting and tweeting on it and leaves the guy laying there, we're in a whole new world now where someone can just display every crevice of their lives instantly.

What I think is kinda shocking is how shocked people are that if you pull back the curtain on some people that what's behind there is exceptional.

These people are exceptional people and that term exceptional does not always have positive conotations.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anyone watch his Cooking video on Funny Or Die? dude's gonna get another job... soon. he's undeniably funny. always has been, always will be.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Charlie Sheen bores me. He is a moron to boot!

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Looks like Carlos' dog-and-pont show may be wearing thin?

Charlie Sheen Gets Booed at Detroit Tour Kickoff

In fact, his rants were so nonsensical that even Sheen seemed confused, and he stopped right in the middle of his speech, saying, "Is anybody as confused by this s–– as I am? The good news is, I wrote every [expletive] word."