Chandler Jones Mic'd up

DRVNFAST

Homey don't play that!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't remember seeing it in the other thread. Sorry if it has already been posted.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't remember seeing it in the other thread. Sorry if it has already been posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJQtXAd7Iu4

Ha ha! BB - "Just hit the outside guy" - CJ after hitting the outside guy - "He doesn't want to do that anymore, I got him good, he doesn't want to do that anymore......" :biglaugh:

If he acts/talks like this even if he isn't mic'ed up, then he will fit right in with the Cards. Seems like a damn cool guy!

OP
OP
DRVNFAST

DRVNFAST

Homey don't play that!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love his energy. He should fit right in.

My favorite line was "Damn, I gotta stop being a groupie."

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I love his energy. He should fit right in.

My favorite line was "Damn, I gotta stop being a groupie."

I just hope he is like that all the time, not just when he knows he is mic'ed up. :D

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That was fun and I love his attitude and energy.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ha ha! BB - "Just hit the outside guy" - CJ after hitting the outside guy - "He doesn't want to do that anymore, I got him good, he doesn't want to do that anymore......" :biglaugh:

If he acts/talks like this even if he isn't mic'ed up, then he will fit right in with the Cards. Seems like a damn cool guy!

That's the best part of the video really, IMO. He takes coaching really well, is quick-minded, and physically able to do what's asked. After his first attempt and BB tells him don't take the inside guy, he's able to return and take the outside man and destroy him with a block. That's not even his forte, but he's teachable, eager to learn, and badass.