Championship Weekend Games 2024

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Who texted last week about no longer liking/enjoying football after the Niners barely squeaked past GB? Well, here we go again: the same damn teams lose and the same damn teams win. The real ****** about sports….

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Lions fans should have seen this coming. This is what dan Campbell does. He loses games because of stupid risk taking. If the lions had beaten Dallas this game could have been at home or at least would have forced SF to push through the end of the season. Campbell threw that game away as well because of his idiotic coaching throughout that game. Instead media and Lions fans hyped Campbell and opted to blame refs rather than calling him on his stupidity. He is a good hype man, but a terrible game manager.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lions out-gained the Niners in every statistic except time of possession. And number of eschewed FG attempts. Oh yeah, and total points.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Weird that Shanahan, who’s lost SBs because he’s not smart enough to run the ball with a late lead, just defeated Campbell, who’s not smart enough to realize that simply trading points with the Niners (i.e., kicking the FG) would have likely led to a comfortable win.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lion’s OC is going to Washington so back to the doldrums the Lions go.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
F’ing Niners. Basically outplayed the past two weeks and they wriggle out of both to eke out wins.
Scary thing is what if their team actually plays well in the 1st half?

Just sucks what the NFC North has done the last couple of weeks.

And while I hope Mahomes can do it I also believe styles make fights. Ravens were better equipped than the Chefs to beat the 49ers. Lamar just has mental issues against Mahomes. Not one good game against him.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I just don’t understand why the football gods always punish the long-time losers at the expense of the teams that seem to always win. Why?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn