CFB & Prospect Discussion Thread:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not a ton of snaps in total but has looked really good. I think he would be a prime candidate to start at LG and then bump out to LT when/if we decide to move on from Humphries in two years.

Only just turned 20 too.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Michigan leading Ohio state 45-23 in the 4th

Edwards RB has run for 205 yards in the 2nd half for Michigan

Just ran 85 yards for a TD

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
If ever there was a draft designed to help the Cards, it’s this one. It’s insanely deep at CB & OL. There are also enough good DT candidates that one could slide to the Cards second pick. Depending on who goes where it might go round 1, DT, round 2, CB and round 3, OL. There should be plenty of help if Keim stays focused and doesn’t trade away picks for current players. In fact, this might be the best trade down from round 1 I’ve seen.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
But we're not getting a top 5 pick, are we? Wait, are we?
Well, right now it goes

1 - Houston - QB
2 - Chicago - Will Anderson Jr. - EDGE
3 - Detroit - QB
4 - Seattle - QB
5 - Carolina - QB
6 - Philadelphia - Jalen Carter - DL
7 - Arizona - ?

Best option is likely to trade back but easier said than done. That said, players to be considered at 7.

Paris Johnson - OT
Peter Skoronski - OT
Bryan Breese - DL
Myles Murphy - EDGE
Tyree Wilson - EDGE
Kelee Ringo - CB
Joey Porter Jr - CB
Christian Gonzalez - CB

I am sure some of these would be a reach at the 7 spot but it is early in the process so I just wanted to put the top tier of the positional group up. Olu would have been in on this list.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
It's super early but it makes some sense for Chicago to try to trade back. Seattle may choose to move forward with Geno but that is tough for me to believe. If I had to guess, Carolina will move from 5 to 2 to get the guy they want with their new coach.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
If this were to play out, the best case scenario for Arizona would be for Houston to want to trade up above Green Bay for Quentin Johnston or whomever they believe is the best WR on the board.