CFB & Prospect Discussion Thread:

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Love Jack Jones when he was a Sun Devil, but never thought he would be a shut down Corner IMHO. Very happy for him. Kid can play.

And that Woolen kid seems like a super fast version of Sherman. A 5th round pick. Heard Sherman was touting him hard during the offseason. Good for the Seahags, bad for us. Recall he already picked us one time a feww weeks ago.

Last edited:

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Love Jack Jones when he was a Sun Devil, but never thought he would be a shut down Corner IMHO. Very happy for him. Kid can play.

And that Woolen kid seems like a super fast version of Sherman. A 5th round pick. Heard Sherman was touting him hard during the offseason. Good for the Seahags, bad for us. Recall he already picked us one time a feww weeks ago.
Jones I believed measured like 5'9 at Combine which I thought he was too small but he is listed at 5'11 175 (must be the shoes). Kid was always a ball hawk. Bill B gets another defensive draft steal.

Woolen I thought was all measurables and too raw but he looks great. He and Bryant are nice young CB's to develop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson