Celtics @ Suns, Saturday 3-9-24

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
why didn't nurk take advantage of the brown mismatch again?? passed it right back out

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our 3 point defense is non-existent.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
you don't have to leave your feet on defense bol

He’s in a tough spot because he’s running and closing out. But I agree you close out but don’t jump and hope they miss, rather than them driving by while you’re in the air.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
ok i hope kd and co can go on a little run here before the half or i just wasted another $14 (sixer) on some very nice beer

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
He’s in a tough spot because he’s running and closing out. But I agree you close out but don’t jump and hope they miss, rather than them driving by while you’re in the air.
Our defense allows too much space to guys on the perimeter, so we have to run on every close out. Either a foul or a fly by.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
vogel just needs to start fining players - if you're not making the league minimum - you get two turnovers per game - $5K apiece after that - keep the money in a clear case and watch it grow - divide it up amongst our league minimum guys who actually protect the ball - im tired of this sh** lol

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They just let it fly. When we are open we decide to drive into traffic and make a weak pass.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd really like the NBA to officially answer what Bradley Beal is supposed to do when he has solid post defensive position and brown just keeps dropping his shoulder right into Beale's chest until he's in front of the basket. I know I've been bitching about it since Shaquille O'Neal, but it's really obvious and easy to call.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I'd really like the NBA to officially answer what Bradley Beal is supposed to do when he has solid post defensive position and brown just keeps dropping his shoulder right into Beale's chest until he's in front of the basket. I know I've been bitching about it since Shaquille O'Neal, but it's really obvious and easy to call.
refs have been laxing on calls this year big time - which i was all for until this even larger gap of consistency started swaying games in the most frustrating way

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns not getting 3 pt looks or making them is the main problem, along with turnovers of course.

this team is really frustrating me.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Nurk and KD did the same thing and no call. So I think it’s being fairly called.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Suns not getting 3 pt looks or making them is the main problem, along with turnovers of course.

this team is really frustrating me.
celtics haven't really been doubling anybody - just concentrating on kd beal and (in the beginning) allen

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard