CBS Projects Vikes Trade Up Costs Including W/Cards

Reaction score
Not so, and that's grossly unfair. Standard for this board, though, remembering the negative and not the positive. I won't rehash the times I was ecstatic and giving all kinds of kudos for our picks, because it isn't worth my time.
I must admit that you have been more positive at times lately. More than usual. I definitely noticed the positive times because they are/were more rare. ;)

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
i think the difference between picks 4 and 5 is a million dollars over the life of the contract

given the Chargers are in California, the taxes probably whack another $2.75 mm

so for lets say $3mm in after tax, i would say i wanted to be a Cardinal as well
Plus if the Chargers trade you in a few years you might have to pay an exit tax :lol:

GeorgiaCard88

Veteran
Reaction score
At this moment every single non QB in the draft "wants" to be an arizona Cardinal. That #4 pick is attached to the highest possible guaranteed money they can get out of the draft.
You honestly don't think they all want to be the first non QB off the board?
So you are suggesting that MHJ knows with 100% confidence that the first 3 picks will be QB and he is fighting for number 4 - doesn’t matter who’s there - just for the pay.

I mean I see your point, but that position is where we hear the usual garbage “I just want to go to a team and be the best person bla bla bla”. I think he is genuinely interested in becoming an Arizona cardinal for the opportunity. We are in the pits right now, but we have a respected QB in Kyler and a history as an organization in letting talented WR flourish (fitz, dhop).

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
So you are suggesting that MHJ knows with 100% confidence that the first 3 picks will be QB and he is fighting for number 4 - doesn’t matter who’s there - just for the pay.

I mean I see your point, but that position is where we hear the usual garbage “I just want to go to a team and be the best person bla bla bla”. I think he is genuinely interested in becoming an Arizona cardinal for the opportunity. We are in the pits right now, but we have a respected QB in Kyler and a history as an organization in letting talented WR flourish (fitz, dhop).
We prolly don’t hear much reporting or chatter on whether MHJ is also saying he wants to be a Commie or Patriot or Bear.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson