Cards v Panthers score prediction

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Carolina 27- Arizona 13

The Cardinals offense is driving the field with 5 minutes remaining in the 4th quarter when Luke Kuechly intercepts Carson Palmer for a 60 yard TD.

The Cardinals rally from a 17 point deficit (20-3) prior to the Palmer interception.

The Packers game left me pessimistic.

Yeah... As incredible of an experience as that game was, our performance... Mostly our O-line performance has been so suspect the last two games, that I'm curious how they turn it around.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Cardinals 27, Panthers 16.

Cards lead 20-16 with around 2 minutes left, Ellington catches a wheel route pass on 3rd down and takes it to the house putting the game out of reach.

No risk-it, no biscuit

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cards win by double digits. We have had a couple of "stinkers" in a row now and that means we explode this game.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cards 33 Carolina 24

If the Cards grab some points early I agree with one of the earlier posts that predicted Carolina will struggle as they fall behind. This has been their MO throughout the season, so it's imperative that the Cards weather the early storm.

DutchmanAZ

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If both teams show up I think the fame willow decided by a safety or last minute field goal. If one team doesn't show and the other does - a winner by 10

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I feel horrible for predicting this prove me wrong cards

Panthers 23

Cards 17

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Cards 33 Carolina 24

If the Cards grab some points early I agree with one of the earlier posts that predicted Carolina will struggle as they fall behind. This has been their MO throughout the season, so it's imperative that the Cards weather the early storm.

I stated that because Carolina is young, dumb and full it and that actually has allowed them to play relaxed but they are young and have no real leadership... if we can punk them early, they are going to go down hard but there is a equal chance our OL looks 'flat' and we get trucked lol