Cards @ Steelers

fatosber

Veteran
Reaction score
Here is where we are staying for the game. They have an outdoor garden and picnic area, so anybody that up for a little tailgate before the game. That is where we will be, as long as I can smoke cigars and drink some scotch there I'll be happy. I'll get some more details on the Friday night before the game. Hope to see some of you there.

I bought my flight to Pittsburgh. Looking for a ticket to the game now. I would love to join you for tailgating.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Here is where we are staying for the game. They have an outdoor garden and picnic area, so anybody that up for a little tailgate before the game. That is where we will be, as long as I can smoke cigars and drink some scotch there I'll be happy. I'll get some more details on the Friday night before the game. Hope to see some of you there.

Have the Hotel Booked. It is the Holiday Inn Express in Cranberry. About 20 minutes from the stadium. My friend booked it there due to other friends we were stationed with during our time in the Air Force are staying there also. Still need to buy tickets though.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Have the Hotel Booked. It is the Holiday Inn Express in Cranberry. About 20 minutes from the stadium. My friend booked it there due to other friends we were stationed with during our time in the Air Force are staying there also. Still need to buy tickets though.

It's more like 45 minutes, but still a great spot. You'll hit traffic on the way in, unless you leave early--which I assume you'll do. Cranberry's a nice spot.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Reaction score

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
John you guys coming to my hotel on game day? It looks like a great place to tailgate before the game. If not we'll have to meet up Saturday night, somewhere downtown.

That would probably be a good place to meet up. Let me know of areas near there where I can park.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What day you coming in? I'll be there Friday afternoon, I can text you where to park after I get checked in. Hopefully you and your buddy will come out with us on Saturday night .

We are coming in Saturday afternoon. Driving in from Ohio where he lives. Stopping off in Columbus to have breakfast with my niece then onto Pittsburgh. Our other friend and his wife are coming in to meet us for dinner Saturday night. So Sunday meetup is more likely. Will keep you posted.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
We are coming in Saturday afternoon. Driving in from Ohio where he lives. Stopping off in Columbus to have breakfast with my niece then onto Pittsburgh. Our other friend and his wife are coming in to meet us for dinner Saturday night. So Sunday meetup is more likely. Will keep you posted.

Well you know a fat guy has to eat, so let me know where you're going out to eat at. Maybe we'll just show up there....

fatosber

Veteran
Reaction score
Me too. I'll be in section 110.

Okay, roll call time. Who all is going to make it, and who wants to meet up at the Inn on the Mexican War Streets for the tailgate? Wisconsin, will you have a grill there?

I will be there.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Any time if fine with me. There is parking on the street so around here but I would think it will fill up fast.. Just remember I have no supply's as we flew here.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Reaction score
Any time if fine with me. There is parking on the street so around here but I would think it will fill up fast.. Just remember I have no supply's as we flew here.

You're at a hotel, so I can count on you for matches, I bet :) If people want to grill, I can pick up lighter fluid and charcoal too. There's a Giant Eagle less than a mile from you, if you wanted to snag drinks--I take diabetic-friendly anything. If people don't want to grill, we can just hang and chill out. I'll buy brats regardless and, well, just have them another day if we don't grille :)

It's going to be chilly tomorrow, too. Dress accordingly.

AzWins23

Reaction score
I'm also making the trip from Ohio. I'm sitting in section 509. Prices on stubhub were killing me.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
The grill is a gas one. The court yard is a good place to drink and talk. I don't care about the food this place is a bed and breakfast. I am more of a cigar smoker then drinker.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn