Cards sign Darrel Williams

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wife's recipe has meatballs, hot and Italian sausages, ground beef, pork ribs, beef short ribs, chicken thighs... I'm probably missing some too.

I get this recipe maybe once a year since it is an all day thing and is expensive. The quick and easy sauce is a jar of Rao's these days.
Loved your post until the last sentence:)

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Man, this board is really becoming a bunch of butt-hurt, negative people. I understand not everyone is going to have the same take. Just feel no matter who signs or not sign, it will never be enough.

Not sure if you guys know, there is an option where you can scroll past a post and move on. I hate all this negative

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, this board is really becoming a bunch of butt-hurt, negative people. I understand not everyone is going to have the same take. Just feel no matter who signs or not sign, it will never be enough.

Not sure if you guys know, there is an option where you can scroll past a post and move on. I hate all this negative
off topic? Can we get back to spaghetti please?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
You know, you could’ve made all those points without calling a respected poster dumb . . . twice. Nice touch both beginning and ending with that nicety though.
I actually agreed with @BritCard until he called @kerouac9 dumb, which is definitely not true.

He exorcised his dumbness a long time ago LOL

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I agree. I‘m 100% Italian & my sauce is an all day affair. My Mom’s sauce recipe is almost 10 pages long & she was the best cook ever when it came to Italian meals. Of course, that recipe involved meatballs, Italian sausage, and pork ribs. If I don’t have the proper time to prepare sauce, then I do your recipe above. But, you did miss out on adding garlic. Nothing is Italian without garlic;)
I'm a lacto vegetarian and do my aforementioned recipe with tomato sauce, vegetables and, yes, garlic in the seasoning.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He called me out by name!

How is this ok but my reply not?

"it's hilarious that Brit and others are praising this signing when it may block both Eno Benjamin and Ingram from getting more snaps. If it's good for Zaven Collins, why isn't it good for Benjamin/Ingram?"

Should I have said the sentence was dumb instead of K9 was "acting dumb"? Is that where I went wrong?
You literally could have eliminated both paragraphs and made your point.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

There is 11 pages on signing a solid, veteran back up RB who has taken alot of snaps with a perennial Super Bowl team.

I'm not over the moon about this signing, but it's a solid one that augments a position with a lot of inexperience. It's crazy that anyone would bash this move.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is 11 pages on signing a solid, veteran back up RB who has taken alot of snaps with a perennial Super Bowl team.

I'm not over the moon about this signing, but it's a solid one that augments a position with a lot of inexperience. It's crazy that anyone would bash this move.
It is a vet min deal fer crissakes. Yeah, it's really weird to me too.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Not much else to talk about really is there? It's this or spaghetti...

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
What I am saying is that it is the pasta part of the dish that makes spaghetti overrated. I love the sauce and meat part. It is typically why I would go for a chicken parm entree/sandwich before spaghetti.
I feel the same way. Hate the stringy pasta.

So I use shells instead and call it goulash

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I like the signing especially for vet minimum. The guy is an all around back and has proven that he can produce. Nice compliment to our backfield.
I like the signing because the guy can produce to be an adequate threat, and most of all a vet who has a grasp for blocking in pass pro

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Not really. Four pages are about pasta.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose