Cards say offers for trade down are picking up

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What else did we get in the Vikings trade?

If not we switched places for nothing

And what did we give up to move to 23?
I think they meant to say we trade 11 and 27 to LAC

So basically the trade down one spot gets us the 23rd instead of the 27th.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying that

That's not enough for me
its not ideal... I would love to get an additional second.

But in the end, if we move back one spot...get our guy, and manage to move up 4 spots to get a better guy with the second first... I aint gonna hate it. will feel we left money on the table but it basically didnt cost us anything.

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is dumb.
Thanks.
Harrison is the same player you get at 4 or 5. Not taking the free 4 spot move up just because you think it should be more is exactly why you should never be a GM. You also get the benefit of paying him less - so more cap space.
You and your condescending attitude is why you shouldn't be a GM.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Not me either. I'd just stand pat and draft your best player on the board.
If all that is agreed to at the time there is no reason not to do it. I would like MN to pay a bit extra for a QB. Especially if that mock comes true and they are getting Maye. Who in my opinion is the top QB in the draft.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
What else did we get in the Vikings trade?

If not we switched places for nothing

And what did we give up to move to 23?
This would be my worst case scenario back-up plan. Basicly say, "Interested, but I have other offers that I need to consider". I do not think it's enough. Giants giving up

I saw a rumor that Broncos offering 2x1st and 2x2nd.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
What about a trade like Atlanta made to draft Julio Jones, trading up from #27 to #6?
I guess I just dont see it with the Bills. They would be looking at gutting their draft for at least 2 years...for 1 WR...instead of trying to build around Allen with younger, cheaper players.

I think they went the "all in" big money route...and got close but didnt win. I think now they are looking longer term and trying to stay a playoff team for the large majority of Allen's career. If they can do that, they can get things to fall their way one year in the playoffs and finally win one.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chad Reuter has the Cardinals trading out of #4 with the Broncos and then trading back up to #8 with the Falcons essentially netting a 2025 1st from the Broncos in this 5 round Mock:

#8: WR Rome Odunze
#27 CB Nate Wiggins
#35 OG Cooper Beebe
#66 Edge Bralen Trice
#71 WR Ricky Pearsall
#104 RB Braelon Allen
#145 LB Tommy Elchenberg
#162 DT Gabe Hall

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Chad Reuter has the Cardinals trading out of #4 with the Broncos and then trading back up to #8 with the Falcons essentially netting a 2025 1st from the Broncos in this 5 round Mock:

#27 CB Nate Wiggins
#35 OG Cooper Beebe
#66 Edge Bralen Trice
#71 WR Ricky Pearsall
#104 RB Braelon Allen
#145 LB Tommy Elchenberg
#162 DT Gabe Hall
Id be ok with this move since I'm a pretty big Odunze fan. Not a fan of Trice or Nate Wiggins.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

#27 CB Nate Wiggins
#35 OG Cooper Beebe
#66 Edge Bralen Trice
#71 WR Ricky Pearsall
#104 RB Braelon Allen
#145 LB Tommy Elchenberg
#162 DT Gabe Hall
A thousand times no to this magic beans, kick the can another year down the road bullcrap. So, let me get this straight. In this scenario we are actually losing draft capital this year while trading back (only getting a return for next year) while simultaneously giving up draft capital from this year to move back up? Dumb de dumb dumb DUMB!!!

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A thousand times no to this magic beans, kick the can another year down the road bullcrap. So, let me get this straight. In this scenario we are actually losing draft capital this year while trading back (only getting a return for next year) while simultaneously giving up draft capital from this year to move back up? Dumb de dumb dumb DUMB!!!
This is not real life. Just chad. Lighten up Frances.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard