Cards RELEASE Eno Benjamin

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
It’s widely reported that it occurred. And now your trying to believe some other possible narrative? I mean what do you think it is the team hated his beard?
Yep... I'm not so much questioning whether or not it happened. It could've...if it did, I very much doubt that Eno acted and/or said things that reached such a level that the team felt the need to dump his arse... Sorry man... I am soooo not buying that.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep... I'm not so much questioning whether or not it happened. It could've...if it did, I very much doubt that Eno acted and/or said things that reached such a level that the team felt the need to dump his arse... Sorry man... I am soooo not buying that.

Thats your right.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
This idea doesn't hold with 7th rounders. The Cardinals got some good use and a few actual TDs from him. That's a win.

Sounds like he was becoming a locker room problem. There are dozens of backs of his caliber right now waiting by the phone.
The idea would hold for Keim supporters if it were a successful steal… so I don’t see why it doesn’t count now. Let’s not pretend the team wasn’t hyping him in the offseason.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Nobody is arguing that Eno is some sort of world beater at RB. However, it's very tough to see how cutting him makes the team any better when your starter is an injury-prone plodder whose longest run of the season is 17 yards and your other backup is on IR.
It doesn't mean the team is weaker either. There is a PS RB who has over 5x his production.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
“Ultimate team guys” especially and most pointedly replacement level ones. Which Eno clearly is don’t get into it with assistant coaches about playing time on the sideline during the game. If they do they aren’t “ultimate team guys”
Some people take swipes at the Cardinals for every damn move they make.

They cut two replacement level players and a bunch of Cardinals fans whine and cry about it.

Ty'son Williams and Corey Clement are bigger backs with better production.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And he goes from cards to Texans ouchers lol

Well maybe eno can become a full time starter in Houston! He is on my cards madden 23 franchise I will not trade him!

Best of luck eno!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
He's the 28th ranked kick returner. Outside of that he doesn't play ST's. He has 3 drops on just over 30 targets.

This is overblown.

Completely replaceable player and a luxury to carry on a roster when he doesn't contribute on ST's and you can't trust him as a 3rd down back.
The only aspect which hurts is that he is a solid player which already knows the system

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Dang I hate Texans. I wonder why Denver didn't snatch him up, or even the Eagles. He might be better than Sanders.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
As I Texas EX. I am so happy since Ingram who once played for Texas has now been elevated :Dold. Yeah, whatever, see how stupid college allegiance can get if your main interest for the subject is that you loved his time at ASU, because Ingram is no Earl Campbell, Ricky Williams, Priest Holmes, Cedric Benson, while Eno is no... wait, help out Sun Devils because I can think of one, maybe a Redmond or Foster

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As I Texas EX. I am so happy since Ingram who once played for Texas has now been elevated :Dold. Yeah, whatever, see how stupid college allegiance can get if your main interest for the subject is that you loved his time at ASU, because Ingram is no Earl Campbell, Ricky Williams, Priest Holmes, Cedric Benson, while Eno is no... wait, help out Sun Devils because I can think of one, maybe a Redmond or Foster

Eno is not priest Holmes but from what we have seen he is better or more ready then Ingram
Unfortunately the offensive line didn't help any of our rbs this season, but statistically Eno was the best back
I understand replacing a player if u have someone better in the depth chart, but that's not the case

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Eno is not priest Holmes but from what we have seen he is better or more ready then Ingram
Unfortunately the offensive line didn't help any of our rbs this season, but statistically Eno was the best back
I understand replacing a player if u have someone better in the depth chart, but that's not the case
Who knows if he is the best back? I'd put him close to Conner. Certainly he is better than Conner on 1st and 10 type situations. Ingram has gotten a few carries here and there, so it's hard to definitively  know if Benjamin is better.

Darrel Williams should be back soon as well, so if you look at it from the Cardinals perspective, if you have a dude VOCALLY complaining about PT, that guy can become a locker room cancer.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL you do realize that you literally insulted people (you or your borg) who asked you guys to name the pass rushers the Cardinals could have signed.

I can name one back who's probably as good as Eno, and he's on the damn PS...Corey Clement.
yeah... this is wrong if you're talking about me, aka, borg. When posters asked that question of myself, I repeatedly responded with a list of pass rushers that were FA from the best FA out there to one year rentals. And most of that was based off past performance that we saw on the field.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
yeah... this is wrong if you're talking about me, aka, borg. When posters asked that question of myself, I repeatedly responded with a list of pass rushers that were FA from the best FA out there to one year rentals. And most of that was based off past performance that we saw on the field.
I think it was @Ouchie-Z-Clown then.

The point is that it's not our jobs to ID talent, that's Keims job. And as we all have seen time and time again, RBs are a dime a dozen. A good OL is 70% of the battle.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Certainly not in line with the qb yelling at the HC to calm the **** down on national tv

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Nobody outside the locker room knows what happened. Maybe it's organizational misfunction or maybe Eno did something egregious. Unless the team comes out and says definitively what it was we'll never know.

A lot of angst about a very marginal player IMO. If he didn't go to ASU it would be a big nothingburger to most here I would imagine.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What the hell? Man this team’s front office blows.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard