Cards Hater Randy Cross to do the Game

BigRedMO

Registered
Reaction score
I saw where Randy Cross is a commentator. He said some really nasty stuff about the Cards LAST year. I could see negativity this year but last year?

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I saw where Randy Cross is a commentator. He said some really nasty stuff about the Cards LAST year. I could see negativity this year but last year?

Just saw he's a career 4and9er. I expect some serious cheer-leading for the Raiders from him Sunday.

It's like Craig James doing College football. He hates Texas from his days watching Eric Dickerson collect paychecks from SMU and it is evident in everything he says.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just saw he's a career 4and9er. I expect some serious cheer-leading for the Raiders from him Sunday.

It's like Craig James doing College football. He hates Texas from his days watching Eric Dickerson collect paychecks from SMU and it is evident in everything he says.
:confused: James also played football at SMU and was a running mate of Dickersons... Are you saying he hates the Longhorns because he was a Mustang?

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
:confused: James also played football at SMU and was a running mate of Dickersons... Are you saying he hates the Longhorns because he was a Mustang?

Right. And because many believe UT people helped blow the whistle on the Mustangs play for huge pay that went on while James was there and after that got them the Death Penalty from the NCAA.

I'll be he's not too fair minded when he calls Texas Tech games either.

ndjmc

Do or Do not.
Reaction score
I hate Randy Cross. Hate when they talk to the meathead on NFL films. He just bothers me.

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
I'm a big randy cross DESPISER from WAY BACK WHEN.Can't think of any announcer worse than bald steve young to have call your game.

Whats funny is all the props he's gonna HAVE to give the CARDINALS players in this weeks game in our stadium.S.A.F.E. will probably have to give him an armed entrance and exit Sunday.He's gonna have earned his money as the CARDINALS are gonna leave a Bad Taste in his mouth.

Now if only the Chiefs and homefield can do their job this week for cross to have to mention also his 0-3 whiners.Go Chargers too,just this Sunday.

The old "PONY EXPRESS" was Dickerson & James where James just never had the Pro Success Eric had to the H.O.F.

ryanshaug

Registered
Reaction score
Honestly, I can't stand most of the announcers...I find it best to tune them out otherwise I just end up yelling at the TV to shutup :D

Red Hawk

JUST WIN!
Reaction score
Honestly, I can't stand most of the announcers...I find it best to tune them out otherwise I just end up yelling at the TV to shutup :D

ahh yes the world'd greatest invention that has yet to be invented.

a mute button the blocks the announcers but not the sounds of the game.

been hoping for this for decades.

maybe.......with all the new smart TV's............maybe :)

cardsloco

Registered
Reaction score
They actually broadcast a game without commentary many years ago. It was not well received and have not seen it done again.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
ahh yes the world'd greatest invention that has yet to be invented.

a mute button the blocks the announcers but not the sounds of the game.

been hoping for this for decades.

maybe.......with all the new smart TV's............maybe :)
It should actually be pretty easy to make that happen because the NAT sound and the VO are on different audio channels.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Ryan Franklin is really good.

There was a guy that did NFL games in the '60s named Ray Scott. He could make a Buffalo v Rams game in week 16 sound like a Super Bowl. Just awesome voice and timing.

http://www.pavekmuseum.org/scott.html

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard