Cards could get 7th pick in the Draft

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's time to look ahead to the draft. The way the Cards are playing, they have a good chance fora top 5 pick. I think they have a shot at getting the best CB in the draft. Any thoughts on who that could be or other picks.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It wasn't that long ago, the Cardinals drafted #1. It's all so frustrating knowing Keim will be making the pick.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm holding out hope we can re-sign Murphy. I don't know the draft class well but ideally I'd like to go O-Line or D-Line in the first. It's maddening how old, injured and ignored those units have been.
We can get by at CB with what we have if we resign Murphy & start building a physical DL with an edge rusher. The OL needs to be rebuilt also. The problem is Keim in charge of drafting & everything we need can't be accomplished in 1 year. A smart GM could get enough to be competitive in 1 year but we don't have a smart GM lol.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
...and he's picked 10-15 how many times? Just good enough to keep a job and just bad enough to not build a consistent product. Yay.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I doubt they take a QB. This is a great year to trade down. With Murray screwing the cap, the Cards might be better served by 2 affordable picks. The Cards holes match this draft well.

OP
OP
az jam

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I doubt they take a QB. This is a great year to trade down. With Murray screwing the cap, the Cards might be better served by 2 affordable picks. The Cards holes match this draft well.
Harry the Murray cap hit in 2023 is only $16 million, it is in 2024 that it goes up to $50 million. The contract was set up to help the Cards in 2023.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard