Cards 2022 Training Camp July 26th

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are we really taking about Hudson and retirement again? Week 1 can't get here fast enough!

Hudson is here and says he felt good after spending time with family and thinking about retirement. I remember both sides being extreme. One side saying it was a done deal and was mad we hadn't signed any one and the other calling it speculation and he'd be back.

Well, he thought about it, so some were half right and then he came back, so the others were half right!

At the end of the day, our Pro Bowl Center is back.

Last edited:

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
If speculation informed by speculation is informed speculation, then you were bang on.

You know now what you didn't KNOW then.

Congrats! :thewave:
Get back to me when you actually contribute something to this board other than critiquing the posters on it.

Attachments

• 485D78F8-FDA8-47F4-B611-F03FFBFA4F7D.jpeg
    485D78F8-FDA8-47F4-B611-F03FFBFA4F7D.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 5

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
If speculation informed by speculation is informed speculation, then you were bang on.

You know now what you didn't KNOW then.

Congrats! :thewave:
If nobody could post what they didn't know for a fact, this would be a dull board. You might try to be board gatekeeper, but, well, that hasn't worked out for ya lol

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Well we know he's not putting in his time getting media crisis training.

He's so upset that he waited an extra day and let his teammates answer questions about his study habits. He's so mad he walked up to the mic and talked about how hard he worked to be a two-sport athlete in college.

I've said this many, many, many times: I don't have any question about Kyler's work ethic. I have questions about where he decides to apply that work ethic — less time in the weight room, more time in the film room.

Extremely good optics for him to wear an EA$Y shirt to the podium.
He just never makes things easier for himself. But then again, neither do the cardinals. They’re a match made in awkward heaven.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If nobody could post what they didn't know for a fact, this would be a dull board. You might try to be board gatekeeper, but, well, that hasn't worked out for ya lol

No problem with 'speculation', etc., but it's a bit much when someone treats an unsupported personal view as Gospel truth.

We're then into 'Walter' territory.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Attachments

• gatekeeper.png
    gatekeeper.png
    153.6 KB · Views: 6

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just remembered Keim paid James Conner as a top 10 RB cause he got force-fed TDs despite averaging under 4.0 YPC in the year of 2022.

Happy for James, but I’m depressed all over again.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just remembered Keim paid James Conner as a top 10 RB cause he got force-fed TDs despite averaging under 4.0 YPC in the year of 2022.

Happy for James, but I’m depressed all over again.
Just remember how rushing was in 2020, when 3rd and 1 felt like the hardest distance to convert. If we had force feed Chase in goal line situations last year I think we walk away with with 10 field goals and 5 TDs instead of the 15 touchdowns Conner got. It's not like you could plug in any RB and get similar results.

Conner's value is in consistently getting yards in situations where the defense expects us to run. Considering he was second only to Jonathan Taylor in the NFL in rushing touchdowns last year I think he's better at it than most. This isn't even taking into account his receiving skills.

Last edited:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Just remember how rushing was in 2020, when 3rd and 1 felt like the hardest distance to convert. If we had force feed Chase in goal line situations last year I think we walk away with with 10 field goals and 5 TDs instead of the 15 touchdowns Conner got. It's not like you could plug in any RB and get similar results.

Conner's value is in consistently getting yards in situations where the defense expects us to run. Considering he was second only to Jonathan Taylor in the NFL in rushing touchdowns last year I think he's better at it than most. This isn't even taking into account his receiving skills.
He’s not though. 22nd in the NFL in success rate. Couldn’t gain one yard against a six-man box to keep us in the game against the Rams.

The money we’re spending on Conner could instead be used to marginally upgrade our offensive line to make Kyler better plus whatever fungible running back can keep us ahead of t chains more than 52% of the time.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose