Cardinals trade pick #23 for Hollywood Brown

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
All the best receivers will say that if it hits their hands, they should catch it. Would it have been a great catch? Yes, but certainly nothing crazy.

I've been pleasantly surprised the last couple weeks as he's held on to tougher catches/hits. If he keeps this up, he'll be a very rich man.
Ok we can call it 0.5 drop

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I never want to see AJ Green take a snap for the Cardinals again.
The point he looked really disinterested, like if he is meanwhile in another place, isn't just about age cause he showed he can still move but his mental lapses are very common and decisive to change the course of a match and u can't rely on him

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I think the standard for a drop is:

Incomplete passes where the receiver SHOULD have caught the pass with ORDINARY effort.

Getting blown up by a defender removes the ordinary effort part and therefore is not considered a drop attributed to the receiver.
Yep it was caused by both a good play by the defender, but also a slightly inaccurate pass that gave the defender a better chance to make the hit.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow...Keim actually had a first round pick that was good! :p

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It’s considered a PBU because the defender jarred it loose I believe not a drop.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hollywood has always had plus ball skills for his size... These catches shouldnt surprise, he did it routinely on the Ravens.

he is slightly worse than Tyreek in almost all aspects
let me rephrase that, I'm not as bullish on Hollywood as my previous post made me sound.

He's walmart Tyreek Hill which is still a very good NFL receiver

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I definitely this offense can go up a notch, if not more with Hop out there.

Hop as your #1, Hollywood as #2, Ertz as safety #3 throw and Moore as the wild card #4 option is tantalizing to think about.
I think you'll see Green on the opposite side of Hopkins with Hollywood in the slot. Likely Ertz or Moore.

Sad time for Greg Dortch tho.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think you'll see Green on the opposite side of Hopkins with Hollywood in the slot. Likely Ertz or Moore.

Just one game, but I dont think Kliff is going to give Green the same reps as before.

You dont think we'll see more 10 personnel when Hopkins is back?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I’m hoping Green’s leg mysteriously falls off by then.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave