Cardinals trade pick #23 for Hollywood Brown

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Josh Jones apparently made some improvements at left tackle but can't replace Beachum who is actually with Pugh the weakest piece of the line
Beachum needs to be replaced asap. And even though Pugh came back, mentally he retired last season. Our OL with Pugh & Beachum CANNOT run block a lick. We cannot beat the Rams until we run the ball effectively. Go back and check out why we kicked their butts back in week 4 of last season. Our OL is not mean enough because both Pugh & Beachum are BOTH soft.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I can't find split stats that show left or right but it does appear to me especially in the last game that he was throwing left way more than right. Which is why that first 3rd and 2 play where he never even looked left is so weird
It’s really pretty close Russ

Attachments

• A5ECEDAD-1854-4671-9F56-BB80046E1DE0.jpeg
    A5ECEDAD-1854-4671-9F56-BB80046E1DE0.jpeg
    211.5 KB · Views: 9

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So PFF doesn't consider it a drop if he drops it because someone else caused him to drop it.....lol
I think the standard for a drop is:

Incomplete passes where the receiver SHOULD have caught the pass with ORDINARY effort.

Getting blown up by a defender removes the ordinary effort part and therefore is not considered a drop attributed to the receiver.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
The other guys get paid too. And, they are pretty good. Sometimes they make a play. It's not always our players fault. The defender did enough to make him drop it.
All the best receivers will say that if it hits their hands, they should catch it. Would it have been a great catch? Yes, but certainly nothing crazy.

I've been pleasantly surprised the last couple weeks as he's held on to tougher catches/hits. If he keeps this up, he'll be a very rich man.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
The other guys get paid too. And, they are pretty good. Sometimes they make a play. It's not always our players fault. The defender did enough to make him drop it.
He dropped it because instead of catching the ball in stride he jumped and left himself in position to get rocked. That drop could’ve cost us the game if not for the fumble-6.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He dropped it because instead of catching the ball in stride he jumped and left himself in position to get rocked. That drop could’ve cost us the game if not for the fumble-6.
Whatever. It's not important.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hollywood has always had plus ball skills for his size... These catches shouldnt surprise, he did it routinely on the Ravens.

he is slightly worse than Tyreek in almost all aspects

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard