Cardinals to Play in Mexico Next Season

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What they will do is say we are only paying for 7 games but then raise the ticket prices this year to make up the difference even though the product on the field in no way justifies a ticket increase.

I think you nailed it.

That's why the Lawyers haven't pounced! :p

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Considering the home field advantage, basically more opposite supporters then Cardinals fans, it's not something bad

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cost of traveling from Philly to Mexico to see the game (and getting tickets) vs Philly to Glendale.

Meh. Not really. depends how you travel. Unless you planned to stay in a motel 6, mexico city is likely cheaper in every way. The flight could cost $100 more but lodging is less expensive, food is less expensive and I bet tickets are comparable.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance, but do we know if the Eagles game is in Phoenix yet? I’m assuming because it’s @phillycard that he was hoping his game was going to be in Philly against the Eagles.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance, but do we know if the Eagles game is in Phoenix yet? I’m assuming because it’s @phillycard that he was hoping his game was going to be in Philly against the Eagles.

All we know so far is:

HOME

• Philadelphia Eagles
  • Washington Redskins
  • Miami Dolphins
  • Buffalo Bills
  • Detroit Lions
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • San Francisco 49ers
  • Los Angeles Rams
AWAY

• New York Giants
  • Dallas Cowboys
  • New York Jets
  • New England Patriots
  • Carolina Panthers
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • San Francisco 49ers
  • Los Angeles Rams

And that possibly one of the home games will be in Mexico but that hasn't been confirmed yet.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I have to be honest, the way they screwed us with scheduling (all the home games front loaded and backloaded with zero in November) this last year was exhausting as far as game attendance. If we are gonna lose a home game for me this is the year to do it. I've always been opposed but yeah, this year? I am fine with it. Plus doesn't it mean we save $$ on season tickets too?

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
All we know so far is:

HOME

• Philadelphia Eagles
  • Washington Redskins
  • Miami Dolphins
  • Buffalo Bills
  • Detroit Lions
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • San Francisco 49ers
  • Los Angeles Rams
AWAY

• New York Giants
  • Dallas Cowboys
  • New York Jets
  • New England Patriots
  • Carolina Panthers
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • San Francisco 49ers
  • Los Angeles Rams

And that possibly one of the home games will be in Mexico but that hasn't been confirmed yet.

I actually love the home schedule because outside of the Philly game Cards fans should easily be the majority group represented...Can you imagine how many Giants, Jets, Cowboy, Pats fans would be in attendance??? Yikes.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Article in this morning's Arizona Republic says it will either be the Dolphins or 49ers. I would hate to lose the 49er game. That would really suck as they are in the Super Bowl and a division favorite.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
why would the price go up for the eagles in mexico?

BRR, I'm talking about MY expense. I can do AZ way cheaper than I can Mexico. Primarily because most of the guys (my eagle clown homies) who plan on going would likely tap out if the game isn't in AZ.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Article in this morning's Arizona Republic says it will either be the Dolphins or 49ers. I would hate to lose the 49er game. That would really suck as they are in the Super Bowl and a division favorite.

49ers would make that a Monday night in Mexico game.

2019 it was Chefs and Chargers so precedent exists for divisional game

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The game in Mexico should have been a preseason game. It's a shame Cardinals fans get the short end of the stick.