Cardinals sign LB Kamu Grugier-Hill

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If there were ever a set of stats that prove stats aren't everything it's these Grugier-Hill stats.

He's not good. Vigil, Niemann, Valejo and Grugier-Hill should start a boy band called "Bad Linebackers".
As long as he's not as slow as Hicks it couldn't hurt with his tackling stats, that's all we have to go on, at least for me. I had never heard of him before we signed him, but I don't watch many Texans games. He has to be faster than Niemann & Vigil but I have no clue really. Probably won't matter anyways, it will take him till the end of the season to learn the VJ system?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As long as he's not as slow as Hicks it couldn't hurt with his tackling stats, that's all we have to go on, at least for me. I had never heard of him before we signed him, but I don't watch many Texans games. He has to be faster than Niemann & Vigil but I have no clue really. Probably won't matter anyways, it will take him till the end of the season to learn the VJ system?

He's one of those Tiny linebackers. He's no bigger than Deone Buccanon.

He was a 6'2" 208lb strong safety coming out of college.

He's basically Drone but without any of the good years, but yes he's much quicker than our other backups.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

He's basically Drone but without any of the good years, but yes he's much quicker than our other backups.
So was Pat Tillman and he was a tackling machine.

This looks like a good pick up just based on the stats, but I have never seen this guy before.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

He looked way bigger than 208lbs in the picture I saw of him yesterday.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thinking more about this I wonder if we signed him as backup to Simmons. We don't have anyone else on the roster that could fill Simmons role if he missed some time.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live 7 blocks from campus. This is also the campus that the Cardinals held training camp when they were in St. Louis. Also Shanahan, Peyton and Romo
Yup. My brother went to EIU (I went to Illinois for 3 semesters before moving to Flagstaff.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
He was a tackling machine in college though admittedly against a lower level of competition

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson