All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rotation guy

You must be registered for see images attach

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I can't complain about this signing. I would have preferred Kentavius Street, who signed a 1 year deal with the Eagles this afternoon, but Watkins is fine. At least he has to be better than Fotu.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Who?

In all seriousness, our defense is going to be worse than last year, and that's saying a lot. We better have a smashing draft bringing in, like, 5 guys who can start by next year, or we're going to be in serious trouble beyond this year.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who?

In all seriousness, our defense is going to be worse than last year, and that's saying a lot. We better have a smashing draft bringing in, like, 5 guys who can start by next year, or we're going to be in serious trouble beyond this year.
Here's JG

You must be registered for see images attach

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who?

I agree that our defense won't be any good again this year but it has been really crappy for quite a while. You are right it will take some time. A good draft is critical.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
What I would like to see is consistency. No 2 or 3 weeks looking like top 10 D then look like a bottom 3 D for a month or more. Steady improvement.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Watkins, 29, has been quite the silent bully for the Cowboys since arriving in Dallas. Those who watch him closely can attest just how impactful he's been in both of his seasons following an initial one-year deal in 2021 that would later be followed by another in 2022.

It'd be easy to look at Watkins' stat sheet and draw an erroneous conclusion based upon it, defensive coordinator Dan Quinn would be the first to point out how critical he was to both pressuring the opposing passer — creating disruptions — as he was in helping to stop the run.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I think this guy is the Trystan Hill replacement...who was also from the Cowboys. I was actually hoping they would keep Hill...I thought he flashed some nice plays last year and he's still fairly young.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose