Cardinals Season Tickets for sale

NavyVet

Registered
Reaction score
Posting here to get better viewage, but if these need to go to the For Sale forum, mods please move it.

I am interested in selling a pair of Cardinals Club Row season tickets. These are located in Section. 201, Row 12, Seats 1-2. This is the last section on the Cardinals homeside, right next to the Budweiser Party Zone. No rows behind you, nobody to your right, and a no neckstrain line of site. I want these to go to a Cardinals fan, so I'm offering them here first. If anyone is interested, or knows of anyone who may be interested, please PM me. First PM with a "I want them", takes them.

I am asking for what I paid, $2100. You will also get to buy any playoff tickets. This is for the 2006 season only, but I have the lease for three years and the buyer will have the option to purchase those as well.

I am requiring payment up front. I will provide a signed promissary note for the delivery of the tickets once they arrive, to keep everything legal and safe for the buyer.

Last edited:

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope this isn't forced by a deployment or bad health.

OP
OP
NavyVet

NavyVet

Registered
Reaction score
Skkorpion said:
Hope this isn't forced by a deployment or bad health.

Not at all, just a change to my current job that will require trips out of the country for several weeks at a time.

bigredjane

& amp; quot ;Car d s Crazy
Reaction score
You might try-

A new website called Stub Hub if no takers here.

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
I'm also looking to sell my three season tickets, if anyone is interested.

I originally fought tooth and nail not to sell, but unfortunately circumstances beyond my control will not allow me to keep them.

I am willing to sell them as one at a time or the entire package. Price is negotiable, let's talk.

Last edited:

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I am intrested in buying someones tickets. PM me.

ThunderCard

Reaction score
Sun Devil Jay said:

I originally fought tooth and nail not to sell, but unfortunately circumstances beyond my control will not allow me to keep them.

I am willing to sell them as one at a time or the entire package. Price is negotiable, let's talk.

PM the price and section / row / seat etc. Thanks Ty

nurnay

whatever
Reaction score
How cool is it that people can't get season tickets for the Cardinals any more because they're SOLD OUT? :thumbup:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might not be able to make the regular season opener (freaking friends scheduling weddings out of state that weekend) so I might have two fifth row endzone seats available....

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
I might not be able to make the regular season opener (freaking friends scheduling weddings out of state that weekend) so I might have two fifth row endzone seats available....

D-Dogg PM me I am looking for 2 tix for the san Fran game.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Sun Devil Jay said:

I pm'd you

FArting

Lopes Up!
Reaction score
how does the process of getting single season tickets work? Do you have to get on the waiting list?

yotesfan97

Registered
Reaction score
Trying to get tickets to the Chiefs game for our annual work tailgate party. Some of us have season tickets, but for most it is the only game they go to.

If anyone has tickets they would like to sell please PM me.

thanks

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort