Cardinals Seahawks: The everything wrong with Kyler thread

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm just not seeing it. Teams aren't playing more 2 high against us than they ever have. And it's not like he's having passes knocked down. His passes are way off target.

Sure, I've also noted some off-target throws but also recall one beauty that Hollywood couldn't reach, which would have been six, and w/o's losing battles for contested balls.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sure, I've also noted some off-target throws but also recall one beauty that Hollywood couldn't reach, which would have been six, and w/o's losing battles for contested balls.

No more than in any normal season I would think? Losing some contested ball happened last year. The difference is being off target with far more.

Kyler had a 69.2% completion rate on passes over 20 air yards last year. 2nd in the league behind Burrow.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
An inconsistent line that a QB doesn't have a ton of confidence in can also affect how he is seeing the deep routes. He hasn't had the same continuity on the line that he did last year. Plug and play players make things a little sketchy. IMO.
The lack of confidence to Oline goes in two parts: It could be that Oline not playing well but also can be the QB having a trust issue.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just go back to last year and remember it's not how you start ............... . There's a lot of FB left.
Yeah I definitely think he's gonna look a lot better with Hopkins back. The NFC is wide open right now and Kyler could start getting hot. But no matter what I'm gonna keep it in the back of my mind that Hopkins is the guy that elevates the team.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA