Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
McKinstry, and it is not close.
What concerns me about McKinstry is that he has fallen (a lot) for some reason.

Too early Mocks made in 2023 before the season has him going top ten. I remember some having him as a top five pick.

Why is he available now at #33?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody know what cornerbacks were in the Cardinals top 30 visits?

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Anybody know what cornerbacks were in the Cardinals top 30 visits?
Can only find 20 that were confirmed:

Arizona Cardinals​

Players will be added here when visits are confirmed.

• Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington
  • Ray Davis, RB, Kentucky
  • Brenden Rice, WR, USC
  • Jalen McMillan, WR, Washington
  • Malik Nabers, WR, LSU
  • Marvin Harrison Jr., WR, Ohio State
  • Xavier Worthy, WR, Texas
  • Jacob Cowing, WR, Arizona
  • Rome Odunze, WR, Washington
  • JC Latham, OT, Alabama
  • Charles Turner III, C, LSU
  • Khristian Boyd, IDL, Northern Iowa
  • Taylor Upshaw, DE, Arizona
  • Laiatu Latu, DE, UCLA
  • Chop Robinson, EDGE, Penn State
  • Dallas Turner, EDGE, Alabama
  • Nehemiah Pritchett, CB, Auburn
  • Jarvis Brownlee Jr., CB, Louisville
  • Terrion Arnold, CB, Alabama
  • Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky

OP
OP
Totally_Red

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score

Too early Mocks made in 2023 before the season has him going top ten. I remember some having him as a top five pick.

For whatever reason he seemed to regress this season while Arnold was ascending. You always worry about Bama players having peaked because they are so well-coached.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
Alright...I've made my final wish list.

DeJean at 35....trade up for Beebe....take another WR with our remaining 3rd rounder....maybe Rice or Dez Walker unless there is someone who slips a lot.

Make it so

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright...I've made my final wish list.

DeJean at 35....trade up for Beebe....take another WR with our remaining 3rd rounder....maybe Rice or Dez Walker unless there is someone who slips a lot.

Make it so

I think Beebe will be there with the first 3rd round pick.

If they go WR in the 3rd I prefer Jalen McMillan with one of those 3rd round picks. Rice is OK but I think he is more of a 4th rounder or later.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will do anything to get on the field
Quarterback in high school
Served as the teams emergency kicker
Plays lacrosse?

One of the networks made a big deal out of an OL playing lacrosse and smashing tiny dudes last night.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

If they go WR in the 3rd I prefer Jalen McMillan with one of those 3rd round picks. Rice is OK but I think he is more of a 4th rounder or later.
I think Beebe is a 4th rounder. IOL have to really test well and have to offer positional flexibility to be worth earlier picks.

OL that can't play OT, just aren't really that valued.

For me, I want a CB, a true edge, a LB, and a safety somewhere. The Cardinals OL wasn't horrible last year and returns most of the same players. I also want a receiver too some where in the draft.

For those needs, I probably prioritize CB, Edge, and WR and look for LB and S later in the draft.

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

There are rumors that he played injured all year. At least he have had a foot injury through all the pre-draft process - which made it very impressive that he still ran a 40 at his Pro Day.

And if he is picked early on day two, it is not that other CBs have leapfrogged him that much, with Mitchell being the first drafted at #22.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score

Im not willing to risk it with Beebe...because he is the 2nd highest rated OLineman left on the board, and the only one who has been a dominant LG for years...which is where we will ask him to play. Id gladly trade 66 +104 +later pick to move up and make sure we get him.

He is one of the most "plug and play" guys for what we need/want to do in the entire draft. We need a LG. We need someone who can maul in the run game and is strong enough to not get driven back into Kylers face. We might have PJJ over at LT, so it would be nice to have a kid with lots of experience at the position, so he's less overwhelmed by the transition to the NFL.

Beebe-
  • 2022: Second-team Associated Press All-American. Big 12 Offensive Lineman of the Year. First-team All-Big 12 Conference. Started all 14 games at left guard.
  • 2023: First-team Associated Press All-American. Big 12 Conference Offensive Lineman of the Year. First-team All-Big 12 Conference. Finalist for the Outland Trophy (given to the nation's top interior lineman-OL/DL) and the William V. Campbell Trophy (aka, the Academic Heisman). Started all 13 games at left guard. First consensus All-American offensive lineman in school history.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

yep, my wish list for the first 3 picks is DeJean, Beebe and McMillan I think.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I think there’s a good chance Beebe is there in round 3.
The more I look, the more I’m fading on Kool-aid.
DeJean is also a great return man and that’s going to matter with the new kickoff rules.

WiscoBird

Veteran
Reaction score
I think Beebe is a 4th rounder. IOL have to really test well and have to offer positional flexibility to be worth earlier picks.

OL that can't play OT, just aren't really that valued.

For me, I want a CB, a true edge, a LB, and a safety somewhere. The Cardinals OL wasn't horrible last year and returns most of the same players. I also want a receiver too some where in the draft.

For those needs, I probably prioritize CB, Edge, and WR and look for LB and S later in the draft.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not touching any of the edges left in day 2 besides Elliss. I think there is a drastic drop off after the top 4. I would rather take Beebe in the 3rd over Kneeland or Trice.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn