Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DeJean makes sense. Newton could help solidify a rotational d-line that Gannon seems to want.
I know this is about round 2 but I’m hoping we grab a rb like Wright. I also wonder how far Brooks will fall because of his acl injurie. Could he be this years Garrett Williams?

Big_Red_One

Rookie
Reaction score
BPA in position of need.
Newton
Kool-Aid
WR
OL
Lots of value at 35....

Monti doing some cooking so far, excited to see day 2!

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
best value looks to be either CB: kool-aid or DeJean

or: IOL Zach Frazier, WVU or Powers-Johnson, Oregon

my inner middle schooler wants Powers-Johnson for name alone.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would be really surprised if we went Newton after taking Robinson and signing multiple DTs.

The value right now is CB and WR. I shade CB because the WR class is so deep but don't ignore Mitchell, who was one of their later top 30 visits

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
My surprise pick is Payton Wilson.

He's a bit older and has had injury concerns, but he is a super athletic linebacker who makes plays as run defender, pass rusher, and in coverage.

He was the ACC player of the year, Chuck Bednarik and Dick Butkus Award winner. Super fast, super aggressive, seek and destroy kind of LB.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would be really surprised if we went Newton after taking Robinson and signing multiple DTs.

The value right now is CB and WR. I shade CB because the WR class is so deep but don't ignore Mitchell, who was one of their later top 30 visits
From the things I’ve read I don’t believe Mitchell “ pays the price of admission”.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My surprise pick is Payton Wilson.

He's a bit older and has had injury concerns, but he is a super athletic linebacker who makes plays as run defender, pass rusher, and in coverage.

He was the ACC player of the year, Chuck Bednarik and Dick Butkus Award winner. Super fast, super aggressive, seek and destroy kind of LB.

I prefer Edgerrin Cooper. I think he's the best LB in the class.

I hope they don't go LB this early though. They signed Mack Wilson and brought Barnes back, with Pappoe developing.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Honest question, other than Jason Sehorn, I can't think of many good white CB's. As far as Dejean goes, do you bank on him breaking the mold? I wouldn't.
Good or bad, I would rather go with Kool-aid or Newton or the LB. Or even another WR (I still don't think Wilson or Dortch is a bonafide #2). However, I would rather pick up a good FA #2 WR after the draft. It's hard to justify going WR with 2 of the rop 3 picks but I think our WR room is that bare.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think someone is going to trade up in front of us. With DeJean, Newton, Mitchell and McKinstry on the board and the Bills stacking picks and Pats rebuilding I would be surprised if someone didn't leap us for a guy they really want. The question is whether it's the guy we want.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Yeah. Murphy-Bunting is pretty bad. I don’t think we’ll take another slot because we like Wilson there. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if it ends up Kool-Aid.

If we can juice the pass rush more I think we can live with less than elite corners.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Honest question, other than Jason Sehorn, I can't think of many good white CB's. As far as Dejean goes, do you bank on him breaking the mold? I wouldn't.
Good or bad, I would rather go with Kool-aid or Newton or the LB. Or even another WR (I still don't think Wilson or Dortch is a bonafide #2). However, I would rather pick up a good FA #2 WR after the draft. It's hard to justify going WR with 2 of the rop 3 picks but I think our WR room is that bare.
He’s white?!

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we can get another third I think I would trade down.

If we stay I would go Dejean or McConkey / Franklin since I am almost positive AD Mitchell is going to the Bills.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Give me Kool Aid over DeJean, easily.

KA is a boundary corner in the league.
DeJean is a safety in the league.

DeJean safety talk is BS.

I'm confident that crap comes from him being White and good at tackling. Like good White CB's aren't allowed.

If DeJean wasn't white nobody would be talking about switching to safety.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's not hard to justify going WR because there are still some very good ones available, but some almost as good ones should be available at 66 and 71 too

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn