Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Do we have a single DLineman that would even get 2nd string snaps on other teams let alone playoff contenders?
LOL... when truth is staring you right in the face, you continue to turn the other way. Kliffy and Kyler are the source of the problems and the reasons why, in back to back seasons now, this team pukes all over itself. But yea... if only we had a decent d-lineman... :rolleyes:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I prefer to go off the 35 game sample size vs 3. Kliff is not a winning coach. Never has been nor will be.
Look, I think Kliff is the 4th-best coach in the division. But it’s not fair to say that we’re 0-16 without Kyler when we went 2-1 with maybe the 40th best QB in the NFL.

Kyler is not a winning QB either. Ran from A&M and crashed and burned at Oklahoma. Let me know when he wins a big game since high school.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
One of the biggest losses for this team as a franchise. Getting killed on thanksgiving by the Dolphins with Dobler going crazy hurt like hell. The loss to the Redskins due to a bogus roughing the passer call on EJ Junior was also a killer. But they were losses to good teams. This is a disgrace. Made worse coming off a disgraceful loss on Monday night. Pissed off to no end.

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
LOL... when truth is staring you right in the face, your continue to turn the other way. Kliffy and Kyler are the source of the problems and the reasons why, in back to back seasons now, this team pukes all over itself. But yea... if only we had a decent d-lineman... :rolleyes:
Kyler & Kliff are the sole reasons the D-Linemen are getting bodied on every snap? Chandler being a ghost during a contract year?

I slandered both of them to start off. Unless you can’t comprehend, it seems personal between you & them. Real personal.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler limits what Kliff can do and (probably) vice versa.
If that's true then the onus ultimately falls on KK since he was hired to maximize kylers potential. Not limit it. Even if the vice versa aspect is real.

Frank The Fixer

Veteran
Reaction score
I hate being pessimistic but why can’t this team draft a player in the first round who is capable of contributing immediately.
And yes D’Vontel they should have drafted Wirfs.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Look, I think Kliff is the 4th-best coach in the division. But it’s not fair to say that we’re 0-16 without Kyler when we went 2-1 with maybe the 40th best QB in the NFL.

Kyler is not a winning QB either. Ran from A&M and crashed and burned at Oklahoma. Let me know when he wins a big game since high school.
Played one year at Oklahoma and won the Heisman. Made the CFP and lost to Alabama. Crashed and burned?

Insert Colt and take away Kyler we go 4-13.

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Running from a Kevin Sumlin coached team was smart. You can say he’s not a winning QB, but holding that A&M transfer against him is not the hill to stand on.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
One of the biggest losses for this team as a franchise. Getting killed on thanksgiving by the Dolphins with Dobler going crazy hurt like hell. The loss to the Redskins due to a bogus roughing the passer call on EJ Junior was also a killer. But they were losses to good teams. This is a disgrace. Made worse coming off a disgraceful loss on Monday night. Pissed off to no end.
You missed MFN against the Bears and the 49-0 drubbing on Thanksgiving.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

Lol at "crashed and burned at Oklahoma". Heisman trophy winner. Big XII championship. Lost his last game at OU though. By 11.

But yeah. K1's stock is freefall right now. Not defending his play today in any way shape or form.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
LOL... when truth is staring you right in the face, you continue to turn the other way. Kliffy and Kyler are the source of the problems and the reasons why, in back to back seasons now, this team pukes all over itself. But yea... if only we had a decent d-lineman... :rolleyes:
Kyler and Kliff were garbage today but he’s not wrong on Dline issues.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You missed MFN against the Bears and the 49-0 drubbing on Thanksgiving.
Bad losses for sure but we were a contender in the losses I reference. And we were 10-3 going into this game vs a 1-11-1 team. It ranks up there for sure.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I know Aggies football extremely well. Kyle Allen transferred also in the same year. I promise you, you have no clue what you are talking about with that transfer.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler and Kliff were garbage today but he’s not wrong on Dline issues.
Yup.

hers my question next season also: are we going to pay JJ Watt another 15 million bucks to stand on the sidelines for eight games when that money could be used to actually boost the o or d lines?

or was that contract structured to somehow be a 30 million dollar cap hit if we cut Mr. Glass?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am wondering why Simmons had not made a similar impact as Parsons. Is it more on the player or the Coach?

Simmons and Parsons are basically identical person measurement and athleticism wise (all data is from nflcombineresults.com):
6'3 5/8", 238 lbs, 33 3/8" arm, 9 5/8" hands, 4.39 40-yard, 2.58 20-yard, 1.55 10-yard, 39" vertical, 11'0" broad jump (Simmons) vs
6'3 1/8", 246 lbs, 31 1/2" arm, 11" hands, 4.36 40-yard, 2.58 20-yard, 1.59 10-yard, 34" vertical, 10'6" broad jump (Parsons).

Both won multiple awards for their performance in college. Simmons was put in a much bigger stage and has seen more adversities (4 straight years appearance in the NCAA national championship games and won two times).
This is silly. They are two completely different players. Smh

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler & Kliff are the sole reasons the D-Linemen are getting bodied on every snap? Chandler being a ghost during a contract year?

I slandered both of them to start off. Unless you can’t comprehend, it seems personal between you & them. Real personal.
The guards and the center played atrociously as well.