Cardinals hit rock bottom in Power Ranking

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wilks reminds me of Whisenhunt more and more every day. I'm just waiting for Wilks to try the Bradford/Rosen platoon and bring back Paris Lenon.
Lenon would be a huge step up at linebacker at this point. Whiz is somewhat responsible for the state of the team right now. Never went to get the QBOTF and completely ignored the offensive line(aside from grabbing the human turnstile instead of AP). This forced BA to reach for Cooper and Humphries. Of course BA did nothing for a QBOTF either.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Wilks reminds me of Whisenhunt more and more every day. I'm just waiting for Wilks to try the Bradford/Rosen platoon and bring back Paris Lenon.
People need to stop with the Wilks/Whisenhunt comparisons. Wilkos isn't in Whiz's stratosphere when it comes to winning/coaching. And, I'm not only going by the SB year.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Lenon would be a huge step up at linebacker at this point. Whiz is somewhat responsible for the state of the team right now. Never went to get the QBOTF and completely ignored the offensive line(aside from grabbing the human turnstile instead of AP). This forced BA to reach for Cooper and Humphries. Of course BA did nothing for a QBOTF either.

Thinking the same thing about Lenon, lol. I would take him in a freaking heartbeat over hodges.

And to think that Lenon used to be the weak link in the LB core. Man we were spoiled.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
It's because people aren't stupid anymore. People have access to data and film, and can identify when mistakes are made. The curtain has been pulled back and we all can see the wizard for what he is. Don't get me wrong, there are people in the league who are head and shoulders above #JoeFan, but there are an equal number who are only there because they part of the club.

The reason I give coaches/front office guys the benefit of the doubt ? They do it for a living. 24/7

The reason I question coaches/front office guys ? It is football, not rocket science. They are not trying to cure cancer, work on the climate, or solve world hunger. It is football. Let's not make it out to be more than it is.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard