Cardinals Hire Titans' Monti Ossenfort as New GM

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I actually like Flores, I think he's done a good job. There are some issues relating to stuff he said about Miami that might not have been accurate(can't tell) but I think he was a good coach. I think the current Dolphins are good largely because of him, the GM, and they added Tyreek Hill. But he mainly turned that team around.

If you said you can hire any coach you want, he wouldn't be my first choice, but I do think he'd be a good coach. The OC would be a big hire decision.
One thing for sure, Flores would not run a country club style organization like Coach Bro did. Might be exactly what this team needs.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Also, nice that we’ll be the only fans who can refer to a Monti (and all the resulting jokes: full Monti, etc.).

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing for sure, Flores would not run a country club style organization like Coach Bro did. Might be exactly what this team needs.
You can be that kind of coach and still suck.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Titans have had a couple of very questionable first round picks. The injury-prone Caleb Farley and that offensive lineman Isaiah Wilson who never played a down for them.

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Titans have had a couple of very questionable first round picks. The injury-prone Caleb Farley and that offensive lineman Isaiah Wilson who never played a down for them.
They drafted three Pro Bowlers in the last 5 years. Not sure how that compares to us.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Looks like I will be typing in this abbreviation a lot over the next 5 or so years: MO

Can he drink me under the table? I really want to know.

We interviewed Brian Flores IIRC back when we hired Arians. He may have lingered in the brain of the worst owner in the NFL.

What rhymes with Ossenfort? I literally had to add it to my spellcheck dictionary. #OSSENFORTTIME! #BIRDCITYOSSENFORT

I'll keep thinking about it.
I mean, if he makes a terrible draft choice I think it will obviously be an “OssenFart”

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose