Cardinals Head Coaching Candidates 2023

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Hes had plenty of toys...and not ONE playoff win to show for it.

there are plenty of Kyler fans out there but there are far more upset with his effort and subpar play. The tantrum he pulled to force the $$$$ contract made it worse.

Im not trolling, Im pissed he is making my favorite football team bad.
Anyone who thinks Kyler was given plenty of talent and stability around him is as drunk as Keim.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Cowherd probably won't even ask him about the Cards interview. He knows his views are at an all time high today.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Kyler was given plenty of talent and stability around him is as drunk as Keim.
Slightly disagree here.

I think Kyler was catered to at a level that was detrimental to him and the team. I agree with Larry on that 100%.

I think this team threw a lot of cap space at the offensive side of the ball. The results were 50/50. Kyler had some very good moments that I don't believe he could have had without talent around him.

Same coaching and scheme for 4 seasons straight. That is more stablility than most young QBs taken #1 get.

The argument is about the quality of the coaching and scheme IMO and the value we received in terms of production per dollar on the talent.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Slightly disagree here.

I think Kyler was catered to at a level that was detrimental to him and the team. I agree with Larry on that 100%.

I think this team threw a lot of cap space at the offensive side of the ball. The results were 50/50. Kyler had some very good moments that I don't believe he could have had without talent around him.

Same coaching and scheme for 4 seasons straight. That is more stablility than most young QBs taken #1 get. The argument is about the quality of the coaching and scheme IMO.
Did we throw cap space, money, draft capital, 4 years of the same coaching at him? Of course that’s true, the quality of such was the problem.

You can say all that while also acknowledging Kyler’s issues.

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
How pathetic would we look if MB could find anyone to coach here and he had to unfire KK?

Well, Vance Joseph is always an option. Lol. However, I would rather Bidwill fly his plane to Thailand to beg KK to return than VJ become head coach. If we end up having to settle for VJ as HC, then the OC options will also be dreadful.

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well, Vance Joseph is always an option. Lol. However, I would rather Bidwill fly his plane to Thailand to beg KK to return than VJ become head coach. If we end up having to settle for VJ as HC, then the OC options will also be dreadful.
VJ would come up with some idea saying the best offenses are called and run by defensive coordinators.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know you're all in on Kyler hate/trolling, but did he really?

Lost Hopkins 12 straight games
Which occurred around the same time AJ Green became washed and yet we brought him back (I'll admt I was ok with it at the time)

He only had had both starting wrs 1 game and 3 plays in 2022.

Not to mention we passed up on a couple of All Pro lineman the last couple of drafts.

Kyler wasnt good, but Im not sure we did great by him either.
What’s Kyler’s excuse when he fell flat on his face in Year 2 when he had everyone healthy and melted down to end the season… like he has in every year he’s played in the league?

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I do not know who will be our HC, but if Sean Payton doesn't get a gig this year, the Saints will get next to nothing next year. Also probably the next opening where he at least wants to be could be 2024 after his contract runs out so. For the saints it is probably this year or no compensation at all.

So I don't know but if it's not the Cards, the siants have to hope that the Chargers collapse next year. And even if, they will not pay a 1st rounder next year, probably more a 3rd or 4th rounder for a coach that is just 1 year still under contract. S

But we will see. For the Rest, after this weekend I'm not so high on Demaco Ryan and I'm not okay with VJ. So I wait and see.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose