Cardinals Head Coaching Candidates 2023

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We would be hiring him to be a HC and lead the team. Not replicate his defense.
Yes great opportunitiy considering what he achieved as head coach
Big question mark, at least nothing to get excited for
His name doesn't warm me up more then Glenn
However i prefer Glenn cause with a less talented roster improved drastically the defense in the second half of the season

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Bottom line is that this is not a great list of candidates for the HC position. Payton does stand out but I don't see him coming here.
I have to agree. It really seems, on the surface, like they're trying to blindly course correct by targeting defensive coaches. Ugh.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have to agree. It really seems, on the surface, like they're trying to blindly course correct by targeting defensive coaches. Ugh.
Actually, I don't think there is a good list of HC candidates avaialbe for any of the teams besides Payton. Is there anyone else that the Cards should go after?? IMO its a blah list.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Schrager seems to think it really is only Denver, Houston and Carolina for Payton. That or wait till next year.

And Payton didnt love the top QBs coming out this year. Cards just dont seem willing to pay him the money.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bottom line is that this is not a great list of candidates for the HC position. Payton does stand out but I don't see him coming here.
With every passing day, I’m thinking that Payton would be a poor choice. Not because he’s not a good choice. He quit on the Saints. What makes us think that he won’t pull a BA on us? Only I would see that happening much sooner.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
All this coaching stuff has made me start resenting how much money I spend on the Cardinals. It’s supposed to be entertainment dollars and family time but seems like it’s becoming more of a chore - like picking up dog poop.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Is there any confirmation on Flores interview?

Only VJ, Ryans, Reich, Evero confirmed?

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Is there any confirmation on Flores interview?

Only VJ, Ryans, Reich, Evero confirmed?
That's what Im waiting for also. Maybe Flo doesnt have interest in the Cards after they fired Wilks after only one season and him being part of the NFL lawsuit?

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
All this coaching stuff has made me start resenting how much money I spend on the Cardinals. It’s supposed to be entertainment dollars and family time but seems like it’s becoming more of a chore - like picking up dog poop.
Bidwill sends his regards

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That's what Im waiting for also. Maybe Flo doesnt have interest in the Cards after they fired Wilks after only one season and him being part of the NFL lawsuit?

Dude went to interview for the Giants after he got the text from Bill congratulating Daboll on getting the job.

He knows the opportunities are rare. I doubt he would turn it down.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

But I'm sure you love your dog.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard