Cardinals Favored to Sign Kaepernick? Seriously?

Son of RedRage

All Star
Reaction score
So did Chris Chandler but that didn't mean he was a good QB. He just had one good season, same as Kaep. As for his politics, he brought that on himself. Not to mention that like the whole of BLM(which is all a front for the World Workers Party), they're hypocrites because if they truly cared about black lives, they'd be in these bad neighborhoods getting kids out of or keep them from joining gangs which kill more young black men than cops could ever dream of.
Look at Kaep's stats and tell me he's less deserving of a roster spot than Brian Hoyer. Go on. Tell me.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
So did Chris Chandler but that didn't mean he was a good QB. He just had one good season, same as Kaep. As for his politics, he brought that on himself. Not to mention that like the whole of BLM(which is all a front for the World Workers Party), they're hypocrites because if they truly cared about black lives, they'd be in these bad neighborhoods getting kids out of or keep them from joining gangs which kill more young black men than cops could ever dream of.

Two different points. I can protest my state taking away lunches from underprivileged kids without dedicating my life to feeding the starving children in Africa.

Not that I'm particularly a fan of Kaep, especially since he didn't bother to vote.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Look at Kaep's stats and tell me he's less deserving of a roster spot than Brian Hoyer. Go on. Tell me.

I'll play. He's less deserving of a roster spot. Stats aren't the whole story here, obviously, nor should they be.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Two different points. I can protest my state taking away lunches from underprivileged kids without dedicating my life to feeding the starving children in Africa.

Not that I'm particularly a fan of Kaep, especially since he didn't bother to vote.
You're comparing apples to donuts here. Kaepernick and BLM are using the mantra of Black Lives Matter but it's obvious that black lives only matter when they're taken by cops, more specifically, white cops while thousands of young black men are killed every year through gang violence and yet you don't hear a peep out of him or that group. It's called selective outrage. Not to mention that their entire premise is built on a lie(hands up don't shoot never happened) and that whites are killed by a margin of 2-1 over blacks completely destroying the notion that it's open season on blacks.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You're comparing apples to donuts here. Kaepernick and BLM are using the mantra of Black Lives Matter but it's obvious that black lives only matter when they're taken by cops, more specifically, white cops while thousands of young black men are killed every year through gang violence and yet you don't hear a peep out of him or that group. It's called selective outrage. Not to mention that their entire premise is built on a lie(hands up don't shoot never happened) and that whites are killed by a margin of 2-1 over blacks completely destroying the notion that it's open season on blacks.
Ignorance is bliss.

Reaction score

I showed you in another thread all of the charity work that Kaep does for kids in bad neighborhoods. He doesn't just kneel for the anthem.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

Now wait a minute, Chris Chandler was a good QB (he made the pro bowl twice, lead his team to a Super Bowl and played 17 seasons in the NFL) but his problem was he was always hurt and why he garnered the nickname Chris 'chandelier' and seemed to be on the field on and off constantly which makes his 17 seasons astounding lol

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Funny Chris Chandler story, we used to sit right behind the cards bench about 10 rows up at SDS. I think we were playing the Eagles, and of course Steve Beuerlien was sucking up the joint. I yelled down to Bugle Beurlien sucks put Chandler in, to which Chris put his hands behind his back and gives me a thumbs up.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think NFL Commisioner Roger Goodell handled players kneeing in prayer during the American anthem well with this statement.

"The NFL and our players are at our best when we help create a sense of unity in our country and our culture," Goodell said. "There is no better example than the amazing response from our clubs and players to the terrible natural disasters we've experienced over the last month. Divisive comments like these demonstrate an unfortunate lack of respect for the NFL, our great game and all of our players, and a failure to understand the overwhelming force for good our clubs and players represent in our communities."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...om&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Country at this point I either want to see Gabbert start the rest of the games or why the hell not sign cap

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I just don't get it. Cap was decent afew years ago, but even the last year when he got benched he wasn't the same player from a few years ago. The media seems to think he is the same player, but don't take into account he is not an NFL caliber player any more.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I don’t know what he’s got , kick the tires I guess, kneeling doesn’t bother me, not gonna depatriat this disabled veteran. I’m confident as the 1% that has served this country’s military. A little Time in Arizona May show him that not all people live like they do In other American cities. We have our criminals but most seem busted for their crimes rather than police brutality or minority inequity. After time working with homeless in Sacramento, Oakland and San Francisco this last few years, I appreciate Phoenix and love Lakeside even more.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just don't get it. Cap was decent afew years ago, but even the last year when he got benched he wasn't the same player from a few years ago. The media seems to think he is the same player, but don't take into account he is not an NFL caliber player any more.

He put up 18 TDs and 3 INT last season. Had 470 yards rushing, a 60% completion percentage and a 90.7 passer rating.

Yeah... that's not NFL caliber.

That at least an NFL back up.

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm for giving Kaepernick a look.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Id sign OJ Simpson if he could win us games. I would sign Kap and start him in 2 weeks. He can run too which we need

Last edited: