Cardinals Favored to Sign Kaepernick? Seriously?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol... this board will EXPLODE if that happens.

and I'll be stunned and very confused.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eesh. Politics aside, I'm not sure what our front office sees in him.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I wouldn't hate it. The dude has taken a team close to the promise land. I just don't see us wasting Cap space on him.

Dude lost 20 lbs of muscle, has had a number of surgeries, and is not 100% mentally in the game anymore. He is a shell of his former self, and that's being generous.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't hate it. The dude has taken a team close to the promise land. I just don't see us wasting Cap space on him.

I've thought about this as well but I knew it would be unpopular. I'd like for the Cardinals to at least give thought to it.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Kaep has the total package physically. Mentally he's a classic case of a QB who overthinks everything. If a coach can find a way to get him to trust his instincts and cut it loose, he could be just as good as Cam Newton, and possibly better.

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
More mindless conjecture from a Sports hack... much like the current media implying nonsense and things out of context, we are safe from the Krapper :)

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kaep has the total package physically. Mentally he's a classic case of a QB who overthinks everything. If a coach can find a way to get him to trust his instincts and cut it loose, he could be just as good as Cam Newton, and possibly better.

Lol

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I posted in the Suns thread saying I'd trade Booker for Cousins. After a few days I was back in the thread saying to myself ' wtf was I thinking'
I think you will have the same thoughts after a few days.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Like you, I was looking at the talent.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Oh hell I don't agree with his kneel down, but him and DJ could tear up some ground game and his Arm is strong. We could do worse

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson