Cardinals come tied last in NFLPA player poll

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How on earth does Bidwill spin this?? 1300 players were surveyed. It's not just some disgruntled ex-players. He needs to take this seriously and fix it!!

The only way he can fix it is to jack up the costs to the fans on everything. Charging for the red and white game, ect...

Or

Sell the team

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure there's a lot to this, but this seems weird.
You must be registered for see images attach

B+ T-22nd??
A T-17th??

But then all the 29-32nd are F and F-

I mean the grading scale seems whack as hell.
But so does our owner...

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The only way he can fix it is to jack up the costs to the fans on everything. Charging for the red and white game, ect...

Or

Sell the team
Well, they just raised season tickets massively, and there's the new tv deal.

I wonder what if the team responds. The ratings look pretty damning.

It's like everything is A, B or F. Just seems weird. By looking at these brief numbers, it was like that league-wide. Players didn't do much C or D grading. Just the extremes.

OP
OP
YorkshireCardinal
Reaction score
Players describe it as a health and safety risk just to walk through the weight room. The flooring is nearly a unanimous complaint:

The floors are uneven
The floorboards are peeling up

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Players describe it as a health and safety risk just to walk through the weight room. The flooring is nearly a unanimous complaint:

The floors are uneven
The floorboards are peeling up
That's nuts. On many levels.

Besides safety.

Should be cheap to fix.

If your players don't feel safe, they're likely not going to put in the extra time in the gym. Even subconsciously, if it's 50/50 stay or go, or whatever, they'll shade away.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Or

Sell the team

Yeah. Indifferent attendance is going to be a compounding problem because his side hustle is the concessions. It’s just a disaster.

B+ T-22nd??
A T-17th??

But so does our owner...
If you go into the Cards report it provides some additional color. The cards rank low because most players around the league are happy with those departments; it seems like players are loath to put people like trainers on blast. That’s a good thing.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Are you coming to regret your assertion that Michael is a good owner who’s invested in the success of the team?

I mean, player comfort isn't my primary concern.

I've said many times recently the facilities need upgrading. I called it "a mid 90s tyre manufacturers regional sales office".

I see you've found the next thing to hate Mike over so that's fun for y'all.

"You cleaned house but a peeling floor is beyond the pale"

• Disagree
Reactions: PJ1

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

I've said many times recently the facilities need upgrading. I called it "a mid 90s tyre manufacturers regional sales office".

Even you cannot spin this in any way, shape, or form other than an embarrassment. Yet still you try to spin it to put it back on the posters in a "shame on you way." This is an utterly embarrassing post.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
At what point do we conclude Bidwill Jr is same or worse than Bidwill Sr.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Visit the facilities while here in the States Brit? Saw the conditions first hand?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Even you cannot spin this in any way, shape, or form other than an embarrassment. Yet still you try to spin it to put it back on the posters in a "shame on you way." This is an utterly embarrassing post.

How did I try to spin it? I created the thread!

I can say it sucks and at the same time think it's not worthy of a massive pile on.

Sub par player facilities rank very low on the list of things I think are important. That's not to say its nothing but if it's cash to pay signing bonuses of star FA signings or improving facilities I'll go players every time.

"This sucks. Mike fix it" and not "Mike is the wooorrrrsssttt"

SeattleCardinal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
These grades are sad, and something I would have expected from the days of Bill Sr. But as noted, football is the Bidwill family's only business and source of revenue. Which makes the ridiculous Keim and Kingsbury extensions even more nonsensical.

If Jeff Bezos doesn't get the Commanders, wouldn't it be nice if Michael Bidwill were to cash out and sell to him?

SeattleCardinal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Sub par player facilities rank very low on the list of things I think are important. That's not to say its nothing but if it's cash to pay signing bonuses of star FA signings or improving facilities I'll go players every time.
What matters to me is what players - both current players and prospective free agents - think is important.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
These grades are sad, and something I would have expected from the days of Bill Sr. But as noted, football is the Bidwill family's only business and source of revenue. Which makes the ridiculous Keim and Kingsbury extensions even more nonsensical.

If Jeff Bezos doesn't get the Commanders, wouldn't it be nice if Michael Bidwill were to cash out and sell to him?
Have you seen the way Bezos treats Amazon employees?

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

B+ T-22nd??
A T-17th??

But so does our owner...
Sort with this table and you'll see:

https://nflpa.com/nfl-player-team-report-cards.

For the Strength Coach: It means that they are tied for 3rd per grade (A-), but there are 16 with a better grade.
For Training Staff: Tied for 4th with a B+ but 21 teams with a better grade.