Cardinals at Seahawks gameday thread 10-16-22

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Hard to do ANYTHING as a QB when your OL is doing absolutely nothing. Without Murray, we would have about 30 total yards. No QB can win with this trash OL.
It would help if he could anticipate WRs coming open instead of waiting too long and then throwing too high or too low. He’s mediocre as a passer.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You don’t say? I don’t think anyone would ever guess you have issues with Kyler, maybe the hundreds of posts per week were overlooked. Bash on, fans like you deserves the garbage QBs we’ve suffered through in the past.
I was afraid once he got that fat paycheck he’d check out . He just doesn’t have that killer drive in him, he has *some* athletic talent but that contact extension was mind boggling , so was Keims and KK

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
every drive has been killed by either a bad throw or a bad OL play. Even the FG drive.

I can somewhat understand C and guard since they're backups but Beachum gets beat like a drum killed the last drive and effectively gave them a FG on a short punt

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I feel cheated by Kyler. He was so fun to watch early last year and I just don't enjoy watching him at all this year.

In fact this is the worst he's ever been to watch. I'd rather watch Geno.

The only pass all year that made anyone think "What a great pass" was the 2 pointer to AJ vs Vegas.

He's just so awful this year. Sad.
But D-hop is out… and our o-line sux… and… and… and… LMAO…

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You don’t say? I don’t think anyone would ever guess you have issues with Kyler, maybe the hundreds of posts per week were overlooked. Bash on, fans like you deserves the garbage QBs we’ve suffered through in the past.

Well, he's playing right now and we have 3 points and no TDs.

He has 87 yards passing against one of the worst defenses in the league.

When he sucks should I not mention it? Should he have special treatment nobody else gets?

He's one of the worst QBs in the league through 5.5 games after demanding to get paid more than Allen and Mahomes.

He deserves all the criticism he gets.

LA Redbird

All Star
Reaction score
We were all so excited for the potential for the offense going until the season. We were also all extremely worried about how horrible the defense would be.

Well, our defense is the strength of this team. And that's not just because the offense sets such a low bar. It's actually decent.

But this "revolutionary" offense....

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Without Hudson there should he not take more responsibility?
Like call plays at the LOS? That’s what he did the first drive that ended in points. I haven’t seen much of that since the first drive. Without knowing the actual play calls or his checks at the LOS, your speculation is geared primarily towards negative with Kyler. The last 2 sacks he’s hit his back foot dropping back and faced a rusher. Strip sack hit as he’s throwing and other one a free rusher from his RG shifting inside instead of following the blitzing safety. The line shifted the right direction and had a hat on a hat, but poor blocking and not seeing the blitzer led to 2 drive ending plays. The previous sack before that was Harlow not being able to block a pylon and giving up a sack.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hard to do ANYTHING as a QB when your OL is doing absolutely nothing. Without Murray, we would have about 30 total yards. No QB can win with this trash OL.

Just BS man. He had a few plays he was pressured and loads of clean pockets. Geno has had more pressure.