Cardinals at Seahawks gameday thread 10-16-22

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
every drive has been killed by either a bad throw or a bad OL play. Even the FG drive.

I can somewhat understand C and guard since they're backups but Beachum gets beat like a drum killed the last drive and effectively gave them a FG on a short punt
I could never understand the people on this board that think Beachum is decent. He’s horrible & was horrible most of last season. He needs to retire.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was afraid once he got that fat paycheck he’d check out . He just doesn’t have that killer drive in him, he has *some* athletic talent but that contact extension was mind boggling , so was Keims and KK
His made a hell of a lot more sense than KK or Keim. Hard to find talent like his easier to replace idiot coaches imo. Keim is MBs buddy and we apparently are stuck with his ******** indefinitely…

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well, he's playing right now and we have 3 points and no TDs.

He has 87 yards passing against one of the worst defenses in the league.

When he sucks should I not mention it? Should he have special treatment nobody else gets?

He's one of the worst QBs in the league through 5.5 games after demanding to get paid more than Allen and Mahomes.

He deserves all the criticism he gets.

I dont believe you actually watch the games. Are you following the ESPN game cast or what?

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What’s crazy is the way they marched down the field on the first two drives. Even though they only came away with the points I thought they would keep moving and put up like 40 points. But then they just fall back into fetal position mode.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well, he's playing right now and we have 3 points and no TDs.

He has 87 yards passing against one of the worst defenses in the league.

When he sucks should I not mention it? Should he have special treatment nobody else gets?

He's one of the worst QBs in the league through 5.5 games after demanding to get paid more than Allen and Mahomes.

He deserves all the criticism he gets.
Just shows your disconnection from reality, he is NOT one of the worst QBs in the league that’s just pure fiction!

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’ll say it. Geno is a better NFL QB than Kyler. That might change down the down the road, but right now? Yea… Smith is the better QB and Carroll is BY FAR the better head coach.
This isn't a horrible take. Kyler has been better than Geno his entire time in the league. This year it's sketchy. So what's the real answer? Kyler? coaching? I lean towards a crap roster with injuries and a coaching staff thats overall...trash.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would like to know how a team can have Harlow and Garcia in the 53
Harlow may be tge weakest lineman i have ever seen
Beachum never been great but at this point of his career is not starting material
Hope Cody Ford Hudson will be back soon, and Josh Jones can play right tackle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard