Cardinals at Seahawks gameday thread 10-16-22

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Money keeps him in AZ

It doesn't.

Kliff gets paid $5.5m a year. That's peanuts in NFL money. We probably spend that in jet fuel and airport fees.

Plus Mike only pays that per year if Kliff doesn't work again and the dude is addicted to football.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
This isn't a horrible take. Kyler has been better than Geno his entire time in the league. This year it's sketchy. So what's the real answer? Kyler? coaching? I lean towards a crap roster with injuries and a coaching staff thats overall...trash.
This

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I know people are yelling Murray bashing but he’s at 5 years. He’s still throwing off his back foot even when not pressured. He locks on receivers instead of using a progression. He has talent as a runner and he has a tremendous arm, but his technique is flawed and he seems unable to improve to a sound technique.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Confirmed Price is active, if he knows the system enough they should start him 2nd half, Harlow is just atrocious

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, there's more points scored in this game than KC/Buffalo!

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I was asleep during the first 7 minutes or so of the game, late night in Lexington last night at the Kentucky -vs- Mississippi State game lol. Who gets the ball to start the 2nd half?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I know people are yelling Murray bashing but he’s at 5 years. He’s still throwing off his back foot even when not pressured. He locks on receivers instead of using a progression. He has talent as a runner and he has a tremendous arm, but his technique is flawed and he seems unable to improve to a sound technique.
This!

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
It doesn't.

Kliff gets paid $5.5m a year. That's peanuts in NFL money. We probably spend that in jet fuel and airport fees.

Plus Mike only pays that per year if Kliff doesn't work again and the dude is addicted to football.
Hahaha, if he was addicted to football he’d have found a way to be successful at it at least once in his career. Dude is addicted to hot tail. Nothing wrong with that of course but he’s not a dedicated football guy.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Confirmed Price is active, if he knows the system enough they should start him 2nd half, Harlow is just atrocious
Definitely
But actually we we need a couple of Billy price cause neither Garcia and Beachum can block

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This immediately makes you look more than a little silly and biased IMHO....could have done without that one if you were trying to be objective.

I don't know what you are watching but let's revisit it when the stats are out.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jen Hale needs a little less plastic surgery on her face

urs

All Star
Reaction score
Hahaha, if he was addicted to football he’d have found a way to be successful at it at least once in his career. Dude is addicted to hot tail. Nothing wrong with that of course but he’s not a dedicated football guy.
He saw Kliff with the clicker, watching some tape in a Hard Knocks preview so he thinks he's addicted. Also, Kliff's instagram girl said he was working hard!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard