Cardinals at Saints gameday thread 10-27-19

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Such a crazy game if Kyler doesn't have to roll out on that grounding play he has Edmonds on the wheel route for a huge gain if not a TD.

Then we screw up after the INT and instead of us ahead, they're up 17-6.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Naw, it’s not 10-6 due to kk. Saints playing down. Floodgates about to open due to Kk’s 3rd down okay call and really dumb decisions to (a) go for it in 4th at the wrong 30 and (b) run it when we’ve been unable to run it all game long. He just gave the Saints that TD.

Yep, pretty pissed off about that sequence

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
They are losing this game because of bad play calling. It seems like a every game KK has tons of bad play calls. You would think he would figure it out by now

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a terrible throw what are you seeing? He overthrew him by 5 yards over his head. Zero touch on that pass

He clearly thought Chase was goign to keep going upfield but yeah it was a bad throw. But it was a bad play call too because we had another receiver(TE) on that side it made it less open

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It was a terrible throw what are you seeing? He overthrew him by 5 yards over his head. Zero touch on that pass
He threw the ball in a way where expected Chase to keep running (ala run under it)

The result is garbage, but I got the intention.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Its going to get ugly now...maybe not on the score board, but we are going to get dominated for the rest of the game.

I will bet that we don't have another 2 min of possession the entire game. Saints will have several 15+ play drives.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Lmao bunch of crybabies in here this is the 2nd best team in the league and you’re all crying like children

I'm not crying about the players. I'm complaining about that calls. Just a few better decisions on play calls and this would be a different ball game.