Cardinals at Rams (London) Preview

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I've spent very little of my time here, but whatever.

Yes, I am excited about where the Rams are and have not been since 2006 (or before). We have not been a legitimate contender in a long time, even though we could beat the Cardinals and the Seahawks, and almost no one else. Beating divisional foes seemed to be all that Fisher cared about. Yes, the Cards could beat the Rams in this game, but in general..the Rams are younger, talented, and well coached. The Rams are 3-0 on the road which speaks well of toughness of mind. Like you, I think they should have the edge here.

I do like the fact that the Rams appear to have turned it around and actually would like the Niners to get back to steam, with the Seahawks and Cardinals (mainly the Cards due to their older players) find a way to up the notch. I take pride in being in a strong division, it makes all the teams better in the fact that if you win the division, you are battle tested for a playoff run providing the physical nature of your division does not beat you up too much. I want a physical game due to desire and toughness and not one due to sloppy play and I think that is a game we are going to get

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
I wish opposing fans would come in more often

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Yes..we welcome opposing fans as well at http://www.ramsondemand.com/
As long as it's not an absolute troll-fest, it's fun to not always hear the "we're great, and they suck" threads all of the time. I do notice that when we are clustered at our own respective fan sites, we can tear into our own teams but many join against the invader when they say similar things....lol..Happens everywhere...

pmacLean

Veteran
Reaction score
pretty funny that some here accuse some posters of 'Ram fan intoxication'. Given that we had a total piece of crap team, and now, after 2 quarters where the o-line actually blocked, and a running back was able to run, and despite the fact we slowly slid back to dumpster fire... we are somehow a juggernaut, that no other team need be feared because we are the greatest team in history ...

tomorrow will tell the tale, whether we are even competent, let alone great.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As long as it's not an absolute troll-fest, it's fun to not always hear the "we're great, and they suck" threads all of the time. I do notice that when we are clustered at our own respective fan sites, we can tear into our own teams but many join against the invader when they say similar things....lol..Happens everywhere...
Yeahhhhhh, I'm not that guy. You are welcome here though

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

cardinals

Veteran
Reaction score
depending where you look.. Rams are ranked 29 or 28 or 16 or 10th in run defense.
that said,theyve allowed 8 rushing TDs and thats worst in league...not good.

and hey, I am for all intents a childhood Rams fan lol
but I fully expect a Rams loss tomorrow.
Carson is currently a top 3 QB also

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
depending where you look.. Rams are ranked 29 or 28 or 16 or 10th in run defense.
that said,theyve allowed 8 rushing TDs and thats worst in league...not good.

and hey, I am for all intents a childhood Rams fan lol
but I fully expect a Rams loss tomorrow.
Carson is currently a top 3 QB also

This must be yours? lol..They are selling these for the game in London today..Just hilarious!
You must be registered for see images attach

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
There has been talk about the grass in the London stadium being on the tall side. Will it have any effect on our speedsters or the game in general?

Reaction score

Ummm, no you don't. I was banned just for being friends with someone.

I also told you guys over on ROD that DJ was the better back. Your boys were saying they wouldn't trade Gurley for two #1 picks & DJ.

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
Ummm, no you don't. I was banned just for being friends with someone.

I also told you guys over on ROD that DJ was the better back. Your boys were saying they wouldn't trade Gurley for two #1 picks & DJ.
Well, we wouldn't.:mrgreen:

We have a Card fan from here over there posting for this game, and he was there last season too. DVontel i believe his name is here (and there) and all of us welcome his twisted pro-Cards POV. Can't speak as to what happened between you and the MODS.

Reaction score
Well, we wouldn't.:mrgreen:

We have a Card fan from here over there posting for this game, and he was there last season too. DVontel i believe his name is here (and there) and all of us welcome his twisted pro-Cards POV. Can't speak as to what happened between you and the MODS.

Didn't you guys also start charging a fee for the site recently?

cardinals

Veteran
Reaction score
This must be yours? lol..They are selling these for the game in London today..Just hilarious!
You must be registered for see images attach

the nfl is a whole business.not 32 separate one's. Thats pretty cool lol