Cardinals at Raiders gameday thread 9-18-22

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
At least McBride was used on ST so it wasn't a wasted spot. That was my concern about him being activated. He'll get his chance on O.

Agree, but why is a TE named Anderson that I didn't even know was on the team getting meaningful offensive snaps over McBride?

Last edited:

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's absolutely nuts that we had 87 offensive plays when we had 18 at half time.

This, probably more than anything, is why we won. Raiders defense was absolutely gassed.
That should be more of our game plan imo we should wear defenses down, keep the chains moving better then strike big plays later after we wear teams out. Playcalling has got to improve in the first halves of games, whatever script KK is using trash it and start playcalling aggressive like the second half…

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Imagine if they kick the FG rather than going for it on that one series? I get it though, you need TD's rather than 3 points.
No, at that point, they needed points. That 4th and 1 was a horrible time to go for it, because the FG puts us 2 scores away with tons of time left. In other words, we end up winning the game in regular time if KK just makes the right decision.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No, at that point, they needed points. That 4th and 1 was a horrible time to go for it, because the FG puts us 2 scores away with tons of time left. In other words, we end up winning the game in regular time if KK just makes the right decision.
Maybe I typed what I meant wrong? I suppose I did? Anyways, that's what I'm saying, if he chose to kick the FG we could've won the game in regulation.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose