Cardinals at Raiders gameday thread 9-18-22

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Williams was running wide open out of the backfield, Kyler doesn't see him & ends up throwing it away for a penalty. We look like the worst team in the NFL right now.

To be fair when Williams was open Kyler was already having to avoid the pass rush. I don't know if that was a screen or not but they got there so quickly it was insane

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This offense is pathetic. I mean the fact that this subpar defense is holding on is the only positive. Kliff was brought in here because of his offensive. Murray has looked terrible.

ASU canned Edwards. I think Kliff should be fired during the season if he can’t get this offense in gear and fast.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well…in the last couple of years we started out hot then ended up flat. Maybe this year we start off flat and end up hot. This how the Super Bowl Seahawks play and how the Niners played last year.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I thought my NFL Sunday ticket was going to be automatically renewed as they told me, and lo and behold it was not. So I guess I am not missing much am I lol

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The fact that the coaches on both offense and defense have changed NOTHING about their game plans is a fireable offense itself. We have the most predictable offense and horrible defensive zone defense over and over and over, I don't think they even game plan for their opponent.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Raiders going to a hurry up right now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member