Cardinals at Niners gameday thread 9-13-20

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kingsbury and Murray are easily the most overrated QB and coach in the league.

hard to say on Kyler we don't have anybody that gets deep. Hopkins is a great player but last year he was not really a deep guy. Fitz cant' get deep. That 3rd down play we had 1 on 1 with Kirk and he got no separation at all. And so far Isabella doesn't seem to be on the field. We need someone to stretch the field.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
pretty important tackle by Budda 9 yards after LOS

points over replacement + 7 budda
Imagine what would have happened if the LBs would have done their job on that okay....the deep safety wouldn't have been needed to save a TD.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
hard to say on Kyler we don't have anybody that gets deep. Hopkins is a great player but last year he was not really a deep guy. Fitz cant' get deep. That 3rd down play we had 1 on 1 with Kirk and he got no separation at all. And so far Isabella doesn't seem to be on the field. We need someone to stretch the field.

The play calls are all short passes. Not a personell issue. We can throw the ball down the field. I think Kliff tries to protect Kyler too much.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Got lucky the refs ruled that short because there’s no definitive evidence to overturn it either way. Good to see two FA acquisitions make a play to get the stop with Phillips and Kennard

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Defense hasn't been perfect, but it has done a pretty good job considering the playcaller they are going against.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

We have Kirk and Isabella...whos only job on the team is to get deep.

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If we can’t get a 1st here I’m going to chuck something at my tv

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson