Cardinals at Buccaneers gameday thread 11-10-19

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I agree, but in terms of coaching and playing winning football as a team. They seem to have ran smack dab into a wall.

Today appeared to be a giant step backwards actually.

It’s ok really. We were not making the playoffs, a better pick and a pissed off murray might actually be better.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I agree, but in terms of coaching and playing winning football as a team. They seem to have ran smack dab into a wall.

Today appeared to be a giant step backwards actually.

yeah we lost by like 3 points and got some real bad luck.

might be overreacting a little bit

ReasonableMan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ironically and with the exception of Fitz it’s our veterans and alleged good players that should be ashamed of their play.

Jones: what was that penalty?
Peterson: are you even trying?
Johnson: see Peterson

The6

All Star
Reaction score
What he said was right though.
End of the day my friend it's a loss. It's all about winning game. Period.

Who takes the fall? Another coach? Who drafted the players ? Who signs player's?

If you follow sports, it's inevitable. He should and will be replaced. How soon, stay tuned.

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
yeah we lost by like 3 points and got some real bad luck.

might be overreacting a little bit

So you don’t have any questions about the game management and decisions with the ball and clock being made in those last few series of the game?

No concerns about a team as bad if not worse than us gifting us every opportunity to take control of the game and not being able to take advantage of it?

Like I said, I just want to see progress. I saw none today. It’s week 10. The time to compare this year’s team to last year’s team has long passed. This was the Cincy game all over again only with more mistakes against a slightly better opponent.

Even for a bad team like us, this was a very bad loss any way you try to slice it.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So you don’t have any questions about the game management and decisions with the ball and clock being made in those last few series of the game?

No concerns about a team as bad if not worse than us gifting us every opportunity to take control of the game and not being able to take advantage of it?

Like I said, I just want to see progress. I saw none today. It’s week 10. The time to compare this year’s team to last year’s team has long passed. This was the Cincy game all over again only with more mistakes against a slightly better opponent.

Even for a bad team like us, this was a very bad loss any way you try to slice it.

players got to make plays. Like I’ve said is it KK fault David Johnson fumbled? Or Williams dropped a pass? Or Sherfield fell down?

by the way this team is light years better than last

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
End of the day my friend it's a loss. It's all about winning game. Period.

Who takes the fall? Another coach? Who drafted the players ? Who signs player's?

If you follow sports, it's inevitable. He should and will be replaced. How soon, stay tuned.

I'm not a fan of Keim but he doesn't play or coach the game. As far as I'm concerned he should be replaced but I'm not in charge.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cards will still in it despite mistakes and this horrible horrible defense. Our defensive coordinator sucks. Pure and simple. Going into this game we were what 30 ranked? We just let a 2 win team roll up and put up 30.

The defense isn't making progress, is still getting rolled almost every game and no matter what the do is simply bad. I would be OK with them firing the DC now. When you are a bottom feeder in the NFL it's not just players. It's play calling. It's scheme. It's packages. Players have to play but this coaching staff on the "D" end is beyond bad.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Imagine this offense with WR's (other than Kirk) that can stretch the field and get open.

The future is bright

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
players got to make plays. Like I’ve said is it KK fault David Johnson fumbled? Or Williams dropped a pass? Or Sherfield fell down?

Ok well was DJ in the game? What had he done to that point? He obviously didn’t see the field after that.

And what does any of that have to do with completely butchering the clock management at the end of the game?

I like coach, but I need to see that he is getting better. I need to see that the team as whole is getting better.

Today against another bad team I did not see that. In fact I saw a regression. That leaves me with some serious questions going into a much tougher portion of the schedule.

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score

Ok well why was DJ even in the game? What had he done to that point? He obviously didn’t see the field after that.

And what does any of that have to do with completely butchering the clock management at the end of the game?

I like coach, but I need to see that he is getting better. I need to see that the team as whole is getting better. The handling of the clock at the end was atrocious.

Today against another bad team I did not see that. In fact I saw a regression. That leaves me with some serious questions going into a much tougher portion of the schedule.

Again, last year is ancient history. Time to stop bringing it up and using it as any kind of measuring stick. Never mind that it’s as completely a pathetic measuring stick could possibly exist.

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
On the Kirk TD pass Isabella did a full speed blitz down the field and curled out sucking the over safety and the cb to that side of the field.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson