We Three. Did it work?

Attachments

• last shots cards 006.jpg
    last shots cards 006.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 301

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
Its terrific. Good job. Its the only thing I've seen on this board thats made me happy today. Merry Christmas!

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gorgeous!!!..the girls I mean

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup, sure did. Great pic.

DVL, your daughter is one of the kindest people I have ever met. It was nice of her to play games with RF1's youngster at Teaks. Great kid.

See you at Teak's this Sun, hopefully!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Great pic.You are going to have to update the families jerseys come next season when Edge is released. If you had a Christmas tree in the background you could use the pic for cards.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
nice looking family....nice looking house

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Really fun! And I'm totally impressed you all agree on whose number to wear! (Not happening in my house.)

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Really fun! And I'm totally impressed you all agree on whose number to wear! (Not happening in my house.)

They probably picked the jersey of the player that's sucked the most this year, in an effort to bring him good fortune and karma.

PS: Great looking family!

OP
OP
jstadvl

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you all very much. Especially those of you who have met my daughter, and the kind words. She is the gem of my life and what keeps me going.
As for the jerseys; it was Mrs. DVLS idea, as we all had a 32.
As for the fireplace, your more than welcome to buzz back here and enjoy anytime, room and board free!
Merry Christmas all.

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
Great Pic Dvl. I remember you and CaliforniaCard were the 2 first people I ever met on the board back in 03-04 at Stadium Club. Then one time at a game at Sun Devil I sat with you and Mike. I almost got into a brawl and you told me to "Keep my right up when I throw my hook" I was very drunk and that is the only thing I remember from that day LOL But when I was competing boxing I would remember that and keep my right up.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Great pic.You are going to have to update the families jerseys come next season when Edge is released. If you had a Christmas tree in the background you could use the pic for cards.

But maybe the Cards will draft a new running back and give him number 32 and he'll turn out to be the second coming of OJ Anderson! Nice picture!

OP
OP
jstadvl

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
BTW That is our Christmas card. Holding the right up still holds true or vice versa. The old man still remembers from his fighting days. Well I did remember, probably forgot more now! lol. However, I don't fight anymore, to old and fragile.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn