Cardinal Cheerleader???

zactar

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to find out who cheered for the Cards in previos years???
Thanks!

OP
OP
Z

zactar

Reaction score
not quite a stalker...

Actually I'm a 37 year old mom wife and mom trying to poke some holes in my brother's new girlfriend's BS story.

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
eh...O.K. Whos telephone number or address you need?

J/K maybe the Cards front office can help you out.:D :wave:

OP
OP
Z

zactar

Reaction score
Cheerleader info.

No need for a number or an address... just a name check. I'll try the F.O tomorrow.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
zactar said:
Thanks!

Ask her who the Qb was two years ago.

OP
OP
Z

zactar

Reaction score
This would have been probably 10 or more years ago. I was hoping to locate some kind of archives with the team pics. Any ideas???

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
zactar said:
Thanks!

Send a private message to thirty-two, he's a Cardinals cheerleader fanatic that buys their calender every year.

:thumbup:

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Assface said:
Send a private message to thirty-two, he's a Cardinals cheerleader fanatic that buys their calender every year.

Or send a private message to nidan. She used to cheer for the Cards back in the '70's and I think she still helps them come up with new routines.

Good Luck! :cool:

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
zactar, i apologize for the false info you were given.

good luck in your search.

edited to add: I am a 21 year old woman who does NOT like cheerleaders... but might be willing to buy a hot straight male cheerleader calendar if the opportunity arises :)

Last edited:

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KingofCards said:
Or send a private message to nidan. She used to cheer for the Cards back in the '70's and I think she still helps them come up with new routines.

Good Luck! :cool:

*%^$&**^%(^, One moe like that and you will be in the penalty box for a month !!!! :p

Now I understand the PM, for reference I'm a 47 year old guy who was started studing karate in the 70's back in the UK [hence Nidan = second Degree blackbelt].

KoC knows this and is yanking your chain

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
maddogkf said:
how are the All-Blacks going to be this year?

I'm always up for a good haka

I heard Jonah Lomu is coming back in the fall after the kidney transplant. that would be a great story.

Woah, maddog dropping some knowledge. I didn't think anyone would know about the All Blacks on ASFN. :thumbup:

They should go well. Most of the core of the team that destroyed France should return for the Tri Nations and against the British-Irish Lions.

I'm really not sure how Lomu is going to go. He has a long road ahead of him. I don't even know of a player that has played professional rugby with a transplated kindney. But if anyone can, he can.

I should get to see is progress first hand, as he plays for the Hurricanes in the Super 12 who are my local franchise.

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
Redsz said:
Woah, maddog dropping some knowledge. I didn't think anyone would know about the All Blacks on ASFN. :thumbup:

They should go well. Most of the core of the team that destroyed France should return for the Tri Nations and against the British-Irish Lions.

I'm really not sure how Lomu is going to go. He has a long road ahead of him. I don't even know of a player that has played professional rugby with a transplated kindney. But if anyone can, he can.

I should get to see is progress first hand, as he plays for the Hurricanes in the Super 12 who are my local franchise.

good stuff the man is a freak of nature - 6'-5", 265 lbs, runs a 4.6 & stronger than an ox. I hope he makes a good return.

I have an All Blacks shirt I got from my bro for Xmas a few years back & I got him a jersey & he has a hat too.

I try to catch some games on Fox World Sports, but they are few & far between.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
maddogkf said:
good stuff the man is a freak of nature - 6'-5", 265 lbs, runs a 4.6 & stronger than an ox. I hope he makes a good return.

I have an All Blacks shirt I got from my bro for Xmas a few years back & I got him a jersey & he has a hat too.

I try to catch some games on Fox World Sports, but they are few & far between.

Yeah, the guy is crazy. Just recently he revealed in an interview that he had the kidney problems when he was at his 'peak'. So the guy was never 100%. Just imagine what he would of been if he was totally healthy!

Just out of curosity, how did you find out about the 'Blacks? I haven't meet many people who know alot about rugby let alone name one of the teams.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort