Caption this post.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most of those sacks came in ONE game, Ravens vs 49ers. It was a fluke. Our O-line is head and shoulders better than yours that's why we had 3 pro bowl alternates and 1 starter alone up front.

You had lots of bowlers due to your record not becuase of talent. Everyone knows most pro bowl nominations are a joke.

Except you I suppose.

OP
OP
JAB

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Most of those sacks came in ONE game, Ravens vs 49ers. It was a fluke. Our O-line is head and shoulders better than yours that's why we had 3 pro bowl alternates and 1 starter alone up front.

Whatever you want to believe blowhard83 he was sacked for close to 270 yards which is more yards then he threw for in 15 of his 18 starts. Keep believing that +28 turnover ratio had nothing to do with your record and you actually have a great football team. I can't wait for you guys to get swallowed up and to read your threads turning on Alex Smith probably by game 3.

Besides even if you remove that game from his total and left everyone else complete season he would still rank in the top 10. He sucks, and without a +28 your team sucks as well. Good luck doing that again.

Last edited:

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Whatever you want to believe blowhard83 he was sacked for close to 270 yards which is more yards then he threw for in 15 of his 18 starts. Keep believing that +28 turnover ratio had nothing to do with your record and you actually have a great football team. I can't wait for you guys to get swallowed up and to read your threads turning on Alex Smith probably by game 3.

Besides even if you remove that game from his total and left everyone else complete season he would still rank in the top 10. He sucks, and without a +28 your team sucks as well. Good luck doing that again.

+28 is easy when you play the Cardinals twice a year. Those two games are enough to put us at +10 for the year. Weren't you jokers at a -19 last year? Exactly. Don't be mad that everyone on our D got ball skills. You ever heard of "the gaunlet"? Our team runs that at every practice. Maybe your coaching staff need to get with the program.

OP
OP
JAB

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
+28 is easy when you play the Cardinals twice a year. Those two games are enough to put us at +10 for the year.

I actually didn't believe you were that stupid I thought you were just acting. You actually know nothing about football or your own team. Last year by far was an aberration. "Again I apologize for using words you have to look up." Your team has been in the minus category in turnovers 6 out of the last 8 seasons and last year was simply off the chart. Your certainly nowhere near anything anyone can count on. Plus let's not forget, before we get too cocky you lost to an Arizona Cardinals team last year that had a young John Skelton at quarterback.

2011 +1.7 per game.
2010 minus 0.1 per game.
2009 +0.6 per game.
2008 last in the NFL at minus 1.1 per game.
2007 minus 0.8 per game.
2006 minus 0.3 per game.
2005 minus 0.6 per game.
2004 minus 1.2 per game.

Like I said keep believing your teams better than it is and that +28 turnover ratio is something that can be duplicated. As the numbers show it's not something you can do and as soon as you're forced to rely on Alex Smith your in the minus category in turnovers and the win loss column.

Last edited:

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
I actually didn't believe you were that stupid I thought you were just acting. You actually know nothing about football or your own team. Last year by far was an aberration. "Again I apologize for using words you have to look up." Your team has been in the minus category in turnovers 6 out of the last 8 seasons and last year was simply off the chart. Your certainly nowhere near anything anyone can count on. Plus let's not forget, before we get too cocky you lost to an Arizona Cardinals team last year that had a young John Skelton at quarterback.

2011 +1.7 per game.
2010 minus 0.1 per game.
2009 +0.6 per game.
2008 last in the NFL at minus 1.1 per game.
2007 minus 0.8 per game.
2006 minus 0.3 per game.
2005 minus 0.6 per game.
2004 minus 1.2 per game.

Like I said keep believing your teams better than it is and that +28 turnover ratio is something that can be duplicated. As the numbers show it's not something you can do and as soon as you're forced to rely on Alex Smith your in the minus category in turnovers and the win loss column.

Ohh i'm stupid because you're the one living in the past? 2011 and so forth should be the only thing that matters right now. Who cares how we did with clowns like Singletary and Nolan. You know the world is right when the San Francisco 49ers are a model franchise and the Cardinals are an embarrassment to all of sports again. In a few years, you will be sporting a blue hat with a star on it and be like "what are you talking about? I've always been a Cowboys fan" and Whiz will be cutting the grass at the new billion dollar Niners stadium.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
+28 is easy when you play the Cardinals twice a year. Those two games are enough to put us at +10 for the year. Weren't you jokers at a -19 last year? Exactly. Don't be mad that everyone on our D got ball skills. You ever heard of "the gaunlet"? Our team runs that at every practice. Maybe your coaching staff need to get with the program.

lmao, I ran the gauntlet in pop warner. Its not some special drill.

OP
OP
JAB

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ohh i'm stupid because you're the one living in the past? 2011 and so forth should be the only thing that matters right now.

No your stupid because you're facts are always Wrong and you know nothing about football. Every time you open your mouth your proven completely wrong with indisputable facts. And the thought of 49er fan questioning an opposing team about living in the past that's only a couple seasons old is funny.

Who cares how we did with clowns like Singletary and Nolan.

Here you're referring to Alex Smith he is the he you're referring to. Guess what genius his sack ratio is just as bad as it was under Singletary and Nolan and the D got a one in every 100 years thing in turnovers. Your history and NFL history shows you wont do it again. Your defense simply had a season of a lifetime that will never be repeated. Just keep pretending after all these years he is suddenly good and your defense having a +28 turnover ratio had nothing to do with it. He stinks and you're not going to be able to count on him to win next year.

You know the world is right when the San Francisco 49ers are a model franchise and the Cardinals are an embarrassment to all of sports again.

You're right 8 and 8 record after losing a Hall of Fame quarterback and hiring a new defensive coordinator is quite embarrassing. The fact is, the Cardinals are currently a lot more relevant and more successful in recent years than your 49ers. You have to go back to Beta video and your mob boss owner before you find a consistent winning organization.

In a few years, you will be sporting a blue hat with a star on it and be like "what are you talking about? I've always been a Cowboys fan" and Whiz will be cutting the grass at the new billion dollar Niners stadium.

Getting angry? Tired of getting schooled with the facts? Sorry Niner troll my family lives in Yuma Arizona my loyalties will never change. How about you learn something about football and if Whisenhunt does cut the grass in your new stadium is't not going to be in San Francisco you can kiss that team goodbye.

lmao, I ran the gauntlet in pop warner. Its not some special drill.

You have to remember he's from San Francisco so running the gauntlet is most likely a reference to a local bathhouse tradition and I'm sure he's quite gifted at.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave