Caption this post.

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
looking foward to alot of this next year
You must be registered for see images attach

(gohard83) looking foward to alot of this next year.

Last edited:

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Unsportsmanlike conduct on Wilson.

Not worried about him at all cuz Vernon owns his ass.

OP
OP
JAB

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Unsportsmanlike conduct on Wilson.

Not worried about him at all cuz Vernon owns his ass.

Well you must be right as a 9er fan you would know all about owning a persons ***.

looking foward to alot of this next year

Your the one on the left yes?

Last edited:

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Nice draft, guys. Same ol Cards.

Continuing to ignore Oline and QB. Love it.

OP
OP
JAB

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
In the 4th, 6th and 7th rounds? HAHAAHAHA That's called "ignoring".

Two words: Alex Smith..................

You've done nothing to fix your quarterback situation in what seven seasons. Do you really believe that bust is finally good because you won a lot of close games without relying on him and a +28 turnover advantage.

Sorry blowsthemhard83 your, quarterback is as skillful and knowledgeable as you are.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

First off, that isn't what you said. When you make a stupid statement, no amount of back pedaling or amending changes that. Just own your stupidity.

Now if you actually want to discuss football instead of hyperbole, when the prospects you drafted are rated 2nd round, 4th round, and 5th round and you get them 2 rounds later each, it is called smart drafting.

They certainly addressed O-Line this draft. QB, not so much. I don't like the QB pick, nor am I a fan of Kolb.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

so if you dont blow a 1st rounder on an overrated guy to plug into a need position you have a bad draft?

glad your not our GM.

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Two words: Alex Smith..................

You've done nothing to fix your quarterback situation in what seven seasons. Do you really believe that bust is finally good because you won a lot of close games without relying on him and a +28 turnover advantage.

Sorry blowsthemhard83 your, quarterback is as skillful and knowledgeable as you are.

Alex had 4 4th quarter comebacks last year, you Cardinal fan you.

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
so if you dont blow a 1st rounder on an overrated guy to plug into a need position you have a bad draft?

glad your not our GM.

Your whole Oline is a joke. In the 6 years that Whiz has been here, when has he ever seriously done anything to fix that? Think about it. The one time that he did, ya'll skipped out on Adrian Peterson.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your whole Oline is a joke. In the 6 years that Whiz has been here, when has he ever seriously done anything to fix that? Think about it. The one time that he did, ya'll skipped out on Adrian Peterson.

our line is fine. Took us to a super bowl with just as much of a "joke"

Your offence as a whole is a joke.

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
our line is fine. Took us to a super bowl with just as much of a "joke"

Your offence as a whole is a joke.

Warner took ya'll to the SB with his quick release while still being the most sacked QB in the league at the time.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warner took ya'll to the SB with his quick release while still being the most sacked QB in the league at the time.

Really? 16th most-sacked that year counting those QB's sacked more than 20 times that season.

http://www.footballdb.com/stats.html?mode=P&yr=2008&lg=NFL&sort=passsack

Matt Cassel 47
Ben Roethlisberger 46
David Garrard 41
Marc Bulger 38
Jason Campbell 38
Ryan Fitzpatrick 38
Aaron Rodgers 34
Joe Flacco 32
J.T. O'Sullivan 32
JaMarcus Russell 31
Brett Favre 30
Gus Frerotte 29
Eli Manning 27
Kyle Orton 27
Tyler Thigpen 26
Kurt Warner 26
Philip Rivers 25
Chad Pennington 24
Trent Edwards 23
Jeff Garcia 23
Shaun Hill 23
Donovan McNabb 23
Matt Schaub 23
Jake Delhomme 20
Tony Romo 20

OP
OP
JAB

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Have you ever heard of the expression it's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. I'm just going to add that post to your list of moronic statements.

As BIM has shown he was 16th on the list why having 598 pass attempts, which would be third over all in attempts. Let's do the math, shall we I seriously doubt you could do it on your own.

598 attempts divided by 26 sacks would equal 1 sack every 23 pass attempts.

Alex Smith last season with your so-called super draft over the last few years of offensive lineman was the number one sacked quarterback in the league with 44 sacks.

Alex Smith had 445 pass attempts which would put him at 20th in pass attempts while being sacked 44 times. Let's do the math on this one shall we.

445 pass attempts divided by 44 sacks equals 1 sack every 10.1 pass attempts that's double the sack ratio. Even John Skelton with little experience and our so-called horrible line did better than that last season. I think if I was you I would pull my head out of the sand or in your case your butt and spend more time learning about football than talking about it.

PS.... As far as the parable goes. Hold on, I'm sorry I don't mean to use words you have to look up I'm talking about the expression used to start this post.

You have removed all doubt.

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Have you ever heard of the expression it's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. I'm just going to add that post to your list of moronic statements.

As BIM has shown he was 16th on the list why having 598 pass attempts, which would be third over all in attempts. Let's do the math, shall we I seriously doubt you could do it on your own.

598 attempts divided by 26 sacks would equal 1 sack every 23 pass attempts.

Alex Smith last season with your so-called super draft over the last few years of offensive lineman was the number one sacked quarterback in the league with 44 sacks.

Alex Smith had 445 pass attempts which would put him at 20th in pass attempts while being sacked 44 times. Let's do the math on this one shall we.

445 pass attempts divided by 44 sacks equals 1 sack every 10.1 pass attempts that's double the sack ratio. Even John Skelton with little experience and our so-called horrible line did better than that last season. I think if I was you I would pull my head out of the sand or in your case your butt and spend more time learning about football than talking about it.

PS.... As far as the parable goes. Hold on, I'm sorry I don't mean to use words you have to look up I'm talking about the expression used to start this post.

You have removed all doubt.

Most of those sacks came in ONE game, Ravens vs 49ers. It was a fluke. Our O-line is head and shoulders better than yours that's why we had 3 pro bowl alternates and 1 starter alone up front.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We were 11th in points scored last year with 23.8 while your pathetic team was 24th with 19.5. FAIL!

you were also 29th in passing offense. Your "scores" were from a super high turnover ratio that is near impossible to replicate. You are delusional. I know we didnt do great last year offensively. You obviously have your blinders on because you think the niners did well offensively.

Your team benefited from a high turnover margin. Period. That is your stat to be proud of. Much of the rest was pathetic.

Hell, you got beat by John SKelton.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson